Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Negative Feedback List

Postby Blake_T » Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:28 pm

I really hope this topic stays empty.

If something goes awry and you are unable to work out the differences you may post your experience here. However, try to reserve this to extreme circumstances such as blatant acts of mail fraud and try to stay away from the "he said it was a blue disc but it ended up being red."
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby Solty » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:38 am

This thread is for negative feedback...and not verbal attacks. Keep it brief and to the point.

Thx
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby domromer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:38 am

roadkill wrote:Honestly I think it's time we dropped this subject.

One of the members here failed in completing some trades. The negative feedback was left and fortunately most of those trades were finally completed.

I've always liked DGR's forum because by and large there weren't personal attacks or flaming. Unfortunately it appears this thread has turned into a mudslinging flamefest.

I personally don't have a problem with anyone here and think everyone should feel welcome to express themselves here as long as it is done in good taste. My posts directed at Bagger's comments were meant as humorous ribbing which I believe he walked into.

I think we should move on now and the past three pages should be deleted since most of it had nothing to do with what the thread was designed for.

And Bagger, I hope you continue to participate I'm sure you're a good guy trying to defend your friend that I admit was enduring more personal attacks than he deserved.

Everyone, I would suggest if you need to submit negative feedback do it professionally and refrain from the flaming attacks.

Deleting threads is BS, first the ask Rooster thread is taken away and now you want to delete this thread. This is why the pdga board sucks, mods delete what ever they don't like. If you don't like this thread, thats fine. Don't post. But just becuse you don't like, thats no reason to delete it. It happend, it shouldn't have to be hidden.

I'm not trying to be a dick roadkill, but I hate censorship of any kind, and thats what deleting this thread would amount to.
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby Glock23 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:41 pm

If you are going to delete the previous posts, you should at least leave the names of the people with negative feedback!

I am with you Dom, I think we are all smart enough to determine for ourselves if we want to read something and if the points made are valid.

And for the record, beware of trading with Rooster, he had negative feedback before the posts were deleted.

Glock23
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~ Hunter Thompson
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Live near Ohio and need a new or used car? Send me a PM!
Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beaver

Postby domromer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:56 pm

all the previous stuff has been moved to a thread called waste.
Mike was right to move it out of the negative feed back thread. Who wants to wade through all that shit to look for the names of bad traders. I just didn't want to go down the road of deleting threads based on opinions.( Which didn't happen in this case)
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby Blake_T » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:49 pm

i take it there must have been a shizstorm going on here.

seems like lots of the people originally were hesitant to use this thread, but this thread serves a valuable purpose. if there is a genuine negative feedback to be left, it should be left, but minus additional attacks.

example:

"i had a bad trade with <person>, it took 5 weeks to get my discs and 2 of them were used instead of new and they refused to reimburse me for the trade."

people have to remember that forums aren't free speech. ye who wields mod power wields message board god power. the people who i appointed mods i did so trusting their judgment when it comes to stuff like this.

I hate censorship of any kind

keep in mind if someone posted pictures of you drunk in a tutu with whipped cream on your nipples performing acts of the XXX variety you would probably hope and pray that some mod somewhere had the decency to delete the post. to me i always see it like someone saying they hate cops but as soon as someone messes with them, the first thing they do is call the cops to kiss it better.

in the realm of "bad things" i put censorship well below voluntary ignorance. even with information readily available, there are people who choose to ignore it anyways, and that bugs the crap out of me way worse than information not being available at all (involuntary ignorance).
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby gorillaboy » Sun May 27, 2007 9:03 am

I had a trade with :"theripper" that we did about 2 months ago now it was for 2 discs he was going to send me....and so far he has sent me nothing that the trade was for ....he did however in the first couple weeks send me 2 other discs to make up for taking so long....but since then I have tried to contact him several times which he gives me excuses for why it took him so long to get back to me and each time he would respond he would say that the discs are in the mail now and that i would have them soon .....but week after week now he just keeps lieing to me about stuff being in the mail.....

I don't know if anyone else has had problems trading with him but I haven't seen him post for awhile now on the any of the forum threads...
gorillaboy
King of the Jungle

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby theripper » Sun May 27, 2007 4:07 pm

gorrilla boy is right it has taken a while for him to get his discs. i thought i had 2 ridt 172-73 in stock i did not. i informed him that both i and the gateway factory store were out until a new run was made they told me a week before they got in. well it took almost four , i cannot predict or should tell dave what to make when i am a lowly customer. i kept in email contact telling him the status then ny computer got a trojan virus and died , i got it fixed keeping up with him via others computers. i sent him a new diablo and ridt misstamped right after i found out that they were out of stock. and last week i got some right ridts in and mailed them off last week before the holiday. today i got an explitive laced email from gorrilla boy. i have offered to pay for the discs that jon trotter sent me in trade for the discs. i have traded before with several guys always in there favor if it is something i needed. i don't know what his definition of screwed is but 4 evolution discs about 40-50 bucks in plastic for two nice h illusions that were for sale for 19$ is not screwed by any means.
and i did'nt post on the board for a while because my computer is jacked up
theripper
Noob

Postby Solty » Sun May 27, 2007 6:27 pm

theripper wrote:gorrilla boy is right it has taken a while for him to get his discs. i thought i had 2 ridt 172-73 in stock i did not. i informed him that both i and the gateway factory store were out until a new run was made they told me a week before they got in. well it took almost four , i cannot predict or should tell dave what to make when i am a lowly customer. i kept in email contact telling him the status then ny computer got a trojan virus and died , i got it fixed keeping up with him via others computers. i sent him a new diablo and ridt misstamped right after i found out that they were out of stock. and last week i got some right ridts in and mailed them off last week before the holiday. today i got an explitive laced email from gorrilla boy. i have offered to pay for the discs that jon trotter sent me in trade for the discs. i have traded before with several guys always in there favor if it is something i needed. i don't know what his definition of screwed is but 4 evolution discs about 40-50 bucks in plastic for two nice h illusions that were for sale for 19$ is not screwed by any means.
and i did'nt post on the board for a while because my computer is jacked up

theripper,

Please work with "Gorilla Boy" and "JWT4412" and work to rectify...Please post any tracking numbers and resolutions here. As negative feedback is frowned upon, many people understand misunderstandings and mixups....and are happy once an issue is resolved. Gorilla Boy, JWT4412, and TheRipper.... Please keep me abreast of any further issues or commendations while working to resolve this issue.

-mikesolt
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby Peeete » Tue May 29, 2007 7:42 pm

I have also had trouble with "the ripper'.

In late March (31), we had a deal to sell him all my Gateway plastic.

Two weeks later (April 12), I sent a PM to see when I should expect payment. He had apparently gotten sidetracked and was going to send payment the next Tuesday (another 5 days later).

I PM'd him again two weeks later (April 26), and then on May 4th. No response to either attempts. Lame.

I thought maybe he had died until he responded to gorillaboy's post.

Now I know he's just a deadbeat trader. Prove me wrong ripper.
Peeete
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: mmnumnum

Postby discmonkey42 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:16 pm

Ripper pm'd me 4 times wanting some H illusions I have. Said he was sending money twice. Haven't received anything a month later. I wouldn't call this negative as I am not out anything, but seems like the behavior is consistent. Don't make a commitment unless you're gonna follow through, please.
discmonkey42
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Postby steezo » Wed May 30, 2007 10:32 am

I would like to voice something as well-not against TheRipper, but others. If you negotiate a trade-make sure you have the discs before the other person sends them out. :roll:
The more I throw, the easier it gets-
steezo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beef Curtain

Postby theripper » Wed May 30, 2007 7:49 pm

i have not recieved any emails from peete we had a deal going for some discs when my computer fried if you send me your contact info i still do want those discs also i mailed a payment for the h illusions before the stamp hike. i feel alittle piled on here guys i have sent out about 10 trades and all have went great. i am sorry some ones life and computer problems get in the way of peoples used plastic. peete if you needed the money i am sorry. these will be the last trades i make i hope that people calm down in life and don't have issues that supersied dg.
theripper
Noob

Postby gorillaboy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:44 am

I received the disc's from "theripper" that we traded for now...thanks ripper
gorillaboy
King of the Jungle

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby discmonkey42 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:09 pm

I got the ripper's check in the mail yesterday. Will send the discs as soon as it clears. Thanks.
discmonkey42
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Next

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade