Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby RustyP » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:52 am

Anakha hooked it up on my end too...most definitely squared everything away and then some! Our debacle has been 100% resolved and it sounds like he's doing the same for everyone else. SUPREMELY HOOKED UP!!!
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Triplebogey » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:56 pm

Stay away from justbangitin at Discaroo

I sent him and out-of-production 150 class Scorpion and waited 2 weeks. i sent him a PM and waited for 4 days with no response. I sent him another PM and waited 3 days. I looked at his profile, and 3 days earlier, someone had posted negative feedback that was identical to my experience.

Since Scorpions are hard to find, and no longer made, I suspect he just put my disc up on ebay or craigslist or something like that. What a chode!!

Since' he'll likely put up a sockpuppet account to steal more discs, keep an eye out for a trader who lives on:

Applecreek Lane in Santa Rosa, Ca
My trades

I suck at Disc Golf, therefore I can't afford to carry discs that suck.
Triplebogey
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: 150 Class Aero

Postby Jesse B 707 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Triplebogey wrote:Stay away from justbangitin at Discaroo

I sent him and out-of-production 150 class Scorpion and waited 2 weeks. i sent him a PM and waited for 4 days with no response. I sent him another PM and waited 3 days. I looked at his profile, and 3 days earlier, someone had posted negative feedback that was identical to my experience.

Since Scorpions are hard to find, and no longer made, I suspect he just put my disc up on ebay or craigslist or something like that. What a chode!!

Since' he'll likely put up a sockpuppet account to steal more discs, keep an eye out for a trader who lives on:

i live in Santa Rosa CA and the DG community is pretty tight around here, i'll try to do a bit of detective work and see if i can get this squared away, the full addy may help.JB
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Triplebogey » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:
Triplebogey wrote:Stay away from justbangitin at Discaroo

i live in Santa Rosa CA and the DG community is pretty tight around here, i'll try to do a bit of detective work and see if i can get this squared away, the full addy may help.JB

PM sent
My trades

I suck at Disc Golf, therefore I can't afford to carry discs that suck.
Triplebogey
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: 150 Class Aero

zaschenbach

Postby dobbins66 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 am

Head's up to everyone, Stay away from zaschenbach on DiscaRoo.

This is first bad experience I've had in 2 years of trading online, The day I shipped his discs out I logged in to tell him they were on the way and someone had left negative comments that day. Two days later more negative comments were left by another trader. It's now been three weeks and no discs and he has ignored all e-mails(3). The other people he refused to send merchandise to - Me he ignores. I'm out 6 disc and shipping so watch out trading in the Fond Da Luc, Wisconsin area. I have full address and name if anyone is interested.

Just found out that the guy that ripped me off is a 16 Year Old and is playing in Worlds this week. He is listed from Sheboygan, Wi. If any of you regulars are from Wisconsin let this kid know that crap like this will eventually catch up with you.
dobbins66
Tree Magnet

Postby pointdisc » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 pm

drob, CHECK YOU PM, I may be able to help.

pd
Rhyno - Element X - Eagle - Firebird - SOLF - QOLS
CLICK HEREto sign up for instant DGR karma!!!
pointdisc
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Eagle-X

Postby Jwt4412 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 am

schla104
Tree Magnet

This fella owes me two discs... The PMs have been read but not responded to. I was patient. I am as understanding as the next guy, but when I have to start measuring time in months I get cranky in my old age...
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby Solty » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:32 pm

JWT4412,

I've tried emailing this DGR member....and have gotten no response. I will email again Monday.

Solty
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby Jwt4412 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:22 pm

mikesolt wrote:JWT4412,

I've tried emailing this DGR member....and have gotten no response. I will email again Monday.

Solty

schla104
Tree Magnet

Mikey,

No Response - No Resolution.

Trotter
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby C. B. » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:41 am

I arranged a trade with steezo on August 10th. I put the disc I traded in the mail the next day on August 11th. I waited a month to PM him, and have heard nothing in return. It's now been almost 2 months and still no reply.

I didn't want to post here, but thought it might help get a response.
C. B.
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Eagle X

Postby Jesse B 707 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 am

ive had a simmilar problem with steezo, after about a month of waiting he answered my PMs and said he had lost he disc he was supposed to send me and would be sending others (same mold) in its place, after another month of waiting i shot him some PMs asking when he had shipped them etc and he told me that to save himself some cash he had shipped them through his work somehow and that this method was super slow but at least it was free for him :evil: so at this point i was pretty bitter and sent him a PM letting him know i was fairly displeased with this slow shipping and he was super unapoligetic and sassy about it. then about 2 1/2 to 3 months after the trade was set up i finally recieved my SOLFs (a mold i didnt even throw anymore) long story short Steezo=BAD
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Leopard » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:03 am

he's local here. last post anywhere i saw was on the PDGA board, so i'll PM him there when the site starts working.

coulda swore i had his # in my phone but no dice.
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby disc junkie » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:06 am

I tried to call Steezo for everyone but his phone is no longer working. I will try again or if I see him on the course ill be sure to ask him whats up
When I'm not itchin for discin, I have the yearnin to get the plastic turnin
disc junkie
LL Buzzz J

Postby ericsimpson » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:57 am

I set up a trade with TeeRexJJ, Johnnie Jarrell, on Aug 27. Still waiting...
Aug 28 - He promises to ship disc. I ship his.
Sep 4 - I ask him if he was able to send on time. He blamed his mommy for not having envelopes. Said he put my disc in the mail Sep 4, confirmed he received the ones I shipped him Sep 3.
Sep 10 - Nothing in the mail, sent him another PM, he told me to give it a couple more days and if nothing shows, he'd send a another one
Sep 13 - Still nothing, send him a PM, he responds saying he'd have another one in the mail by the 15th
Sep 18 - asked him if he was able to send on the 15th, of course not, blamed the wind storm for no power and being unable to get my address off the forum (even though he posted on this forum on the 15th, 17th, and 18th), said he'd ship on the 19th.
Sep 22 - I called bs on his no power excuse and asked him if he really ever shipped either Roc. No response
Sep 26 - Sent pm warning about negative feedback. No response.
ericsimpson
Noob

Postby RustyP » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:10 am

I'm waiting on discs from Steezo too...6 of them actually. It's been at least a month and half at this point. PMs still sitting in the outbox.
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade