Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Roy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Nothing from Lefty...

apparently some of the guys at teamoverthetop asked him about it in person over the weekend and he said it was all taken care of :roll:

Last I heard from him was 1/28/08 and he said he was overnighting a replacement disc to make up for the problem. Nothing ever came of that and he has since stopped all communication.
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby j_mardis » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:28 pm

Wanted to say sorry to donkeypuncher as I thought all of my trades were taken care of. I sent the discs as soon as I found out that the trade wasn't taken care of.

Not sure of Lefty. Don't know about his situation.

Jordan
j_mardis
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Flat top Roc BABY!

Postby wdb4th » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:13 am

Well I have given up on ever getting anything from IdahoLefty.... so a warning to everyone:

If you want to get a disc for the one you sent out. Don't trade with IdahoLefty.

It has been weeks and I have gotten no response at all.

To a moderator:
If you want to clean up some of the stuff on here from me about IdahoLefty... feel free.. just leave this please
Throw Quest AT!

Bullard Disc Golf Design
wdb4th
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beat Proto Magic

Postby Fritz » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:35 am

wdb4th wrote:Well I have given up on ever getting anything from IdahoLefty.... so a warning to everyone:

If you want to get a disc for the one you sent out. Don't trade with IdahoLefty.

It has been weeks and I have gotten no response at all.

To a moderator:
If you want to clean up some of the stuff on here from me about IdahoLefty... feel free.. just leave this please

I will leave everything about Idaho_Lefty. He ignored my messages here and at Team Over the Top, I recommend posting on their forums too how he wronged you in a trade.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby wdb4th » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Have done. And posted a similar message to the mod over there that if he wants to remove some of the negative to go ahead, that I had given up in ever getting anything from IdahoLefty. Recommend banning
Throw Quest AT!

Bullard Disc Golf Design
wdb4th
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Roy » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:19 pm

I got a disc from Lefty today....

I never heard a word of communication, but on my doorstep was an express mailed package from him containing a nice FLX buzzz. A little bit different then what we negotiated, but whatever...

It really shouldnt take so much effort to get, but I'm glad he came through. Maybe you've got somehting on the way too Wdb4th.
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby wdb4th » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:44 pm

I got my dividers!!!! Well, it took a while and some badgering but he got them too me.
Throw Quest AT!

Bullard Disc Golf Design
wdb4th
Fairway Surgeon

Postby IdahoLefty » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:12 pm

sorry for all the trouble. i will just stay off these forums bye all.
Friends dont let friends throw roc's.

buzz for president (its dependable)
IdahoLefty
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Raww!

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 pm

i hate to do it but, i aranged a trade with JAMSISJAMS about a month ago now and still nothing on my end, unfortunately ive sent him several PMs trying to figuire when i could expect the discs to get here and allthough hes been online since there is still no reply assuring me that they are coming. To me this is unexeptable, its one thing if you fell upon hard times and cant get the discs shipped for lack of money or whatever I UNDERSTAND but its another thing entirely to not even reply to tell me what the F*@! is going on. I hope this is just a misunderstanding and he'll surface and we can rectify this. JB
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby jamsisjams » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:25 am

I have indeed surfaced for the moment and am currently working with Jesse and everyone else to resolve any and all trades that are still in the works.

I recently went on an extended hiking trip that I've been planning for months. I had a great time and no one was hurt so I consider it a success.

However, I've also had some things come up in my personal life that affect my long-term well-being, as well as the short-term. For those who don't know, I live with roommates. We split up the bills and, unfortunately, my roommate didn't inform me that our internet was going to be turned off. It wasn't until after my trip that I learned that it was turned off. This makes communication complicated, at best--and that's just the little stuff.

So, for those who are concerned, I'm actively working to wrap up all my current trades. Once these are taken care of, I'm going to stop trading for a while. When I get my personal affairs in order, you guys will see more of me.
Tsunami-SOLF--JLS-Wasp-Buzzz--Wizard-Whitler

"Hit me with your wisdom, cow."
jamsisjams
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Jesse B 707 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:24 pm

problem solved :) feel free to kill these posts
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby the invisible tree » Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 pm

I'm leaving negative feedback for myself. I've sucked at getting my traded discs in the mail promptly lately. Some of it has been due to a move and some of it there is no exuse for whatsoever. I apologize to all effected parties and will strive not to suck so hard in the future.
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: eagle

Postby chainsmoker » Tue May 20, 2008 10:49 am

I'll quit checking the mail :lol:
chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon

Postby the invisible tree » Tue May 20, 2008 1:02 pm

Yours was mailed priority yesterday which is supposedly 2-3 days so it should be Wed. or Thu. I'm really sorry.
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: eagle

Postby MR. WICK » Tue May 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Well......I wasnt going to post here but after several responces saying the disc was in the mail or I would get it soon. It's been three weeks and several messages since I traded with anarak82 and still no disc. and I traded Z plastic for dx. At this point I'm not sure if I will get the disc at all.
MR. WICK
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: the one in my hand

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade