Negative Feedback List

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby pointdisc » Wed May 21, 2008 11:49 am

RESOLVED

pd
Last edited by pointdisc on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhyno - Element X - Eagle - Firebird - SOLF - QOLS
CLICK HEREto sign up for instant DGR karma!!!
pointdisc
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Eagle-X

Postby corey115 » Mon May 26, 2008 8:34 pm

The Natural wrote:Well......I wasnt going to post here but after several responces saying the disc was in the mail or I would get it soon. It's been three weeks and several messages since I traded with anarak82 and still no disc. and I traded Z plastic for dx. At this point I'm not sure if I will get the disc at all.

I was also supposed to be receiving a champ destroyer from him after the deal was made about 20 days ago, and I haven't had a lot of communication with him.
Predator | Avenger | Boss | Drone | Buzzz | Yeti
corey115
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Postby Jesse B 707 » Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 pm

corey115 wrote:
The Natural wrote:Well......I wasnt going to post here but after several responces saying the disc was in the mail or I would get it soon. It's been three weeks and several messages since I traded with anarak82 and still no disc. and I traded Z plastic for dx. At this point I'm not sure if I will get the disc at all.

I was also supposed to be receiving a champ destroyer from him after the deal was made about 20 days ago, and I haven't had a lot of communication with him.
i believe he is on vacation for the next week or two
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby RustyP » Fri May 30, 2008 3:44 pm

pointdisc wrote:Anakha... BAD...

2+ months ago I sent him a 10x Pro Gazelle and have yet to recieve any word, disc, communication, or sense that he's still alive.

Anyone know what happened to him?

pd

I sent him a Z Surge several months ago expecting to get a Champ Glow Orc in return, and never heard from him afterwards...still have PMs in my outbox waiting for him. I asked around on several other msg boards and got some guys from his area to keep an eye out for him, but nobody ever saw him after that. I guess he must have moved? Hopefully nothing bad happened to him.

I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for that disc...
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby corey115 » Sat May 31, 2008 9:00 pm

Anarak82 has generously made up for his mistakes with our trade.

Still a good trader.
Predator | Avenger | Boss | Drone | Buzzz | Yeti
corey115
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Postby Pat » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:43 am

Has anyone seen or heard from TLapham?

We worked out a trade 2 weeks ago, i sent him my end of the share, i sent him a few pms and no response at all.
Keep on Chooglin'
Pat
1000 Rated Poster

Postby MR. WICK » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 am

corey115 wrote:

Just heard from him today. Marriage and Honneymoon etc. He will probaly make things right with you. He is working something out for me.
MR. WICK
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: the one in my hand

Postby TLapham » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:11 am

Pat wrote:Has anyone seen or heard from TLapham?

We worked out a trade 2 weeks ago, i sent him my end of the share, i sent him a few pms and no response at all.

Are you serious? Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it, not trying to scam anyone.
TLapham
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: CE Teebird

Postby Mr.SmOOOth » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:06 am

RustyP wrote:

2+ months ago I sent him a 10x Pro Gazelle and have yet to recieve any word, disc, communication, or sense that he's still alive.

pd

I sent him a Z Surge several months ago expecting to get a Champ Glow Orc in return, and never heard from him afterwards...still have PMs in my outbox waiting for him. I asked around on several other msg boards and got some guys from his area to keep an eye out for him, but nobody ever saw him after that. I guess he must have moved? Hopefully nothing bad happened to him.

He scammed me for three discs. His last PM to me was something like, "Great discs, thanks! Yours are in the mail."
Blah,blah,blah! One word, Karma!
"Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here! Prank caller! Prank caller!"
Mr.SmOOOth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Z BUZZZ

Postby Jesse B 707 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:50 pm

2 weeks?? i think u need to give people a bit more than that before you go posting in this thread. ive had the postal service fumble with my plastic for more than three weeks before getting it to me
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Solty » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:

2 weeks?? i think u need to give people a bit more than that before you go posting in this thread. ive had the postal service fumble with my plastic for more than three weeks before getting it to me

:)
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby pointdisc » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:49 pm

Well, still don't know who got my 10x Gazelle, but I have no negatives about Anakha.

Damn delete inbox...

pd
Rhyno - Element X - Eagle - Firebird - SOLF - QOLS
CLICK HEREto sign up for instant DGR karma!!!
pointdisc
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Eagle-X

Postby Pat » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:

Didnt mean it to come off like that. Just been wondering cause nothing left my outbox. I didnt know where else to post to ask about TLapham. Im sure everything is gonna get worked out. Most of my trades so far have been pretty quick, so i guess i was just used to that.
Keep on Chooglin'
Pat
1000 Rated Poster

Postby RustyP » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:44 pm

Mr.SmOOOth wrote:
RustyP wrote:

pd

He scammed me for three discs. His last PM to me was something like, "Great discs, thanks! Yours are in the mail."
Blah,blah,blah! One word, Karma!

FYI - Anakha is back in action! He PM'ed a few times last week apologizing, and I should be getting my missing disc any day now :)
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Mr.SmOOOth » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Anakha went out of his way to square things up! VERY nice hook-up!!! Thanks!
"Are you talking to me on a cellular phone? I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here! Prank caller! Prank caller!"
Mr.SmOOOth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Z BUZZZ

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade