Millennium EXP1 1.7's for sale or trade plus other stuff...

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Millennium EXP1 1.7's for sale or trade plus other stuff...

Postby Gossome32 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi All,

I have five EXP1's from the 1.7 run for sale or trade. Three of them are 10/10. All three are blue and Max weight (I can give exact weights if necessary). The fourth is blue, max weight, used for one round and has ink (I am not sure where that fits on the scale). The fifth is an aqua/turquoise color, max weight, used for one round with ink. If it makes a difference, the ink is the name and number of a top 25 touring pro on both of them.

I am not sure their worth, but I am also not a dum dum, please make a fair offer.

I also have a first run CE Eagle that looks more used than it is. It is a stable pig. I am unsure of the weight.

I have a late run CE Firebird X.

I have a blue, opaque, CE Teebird--T, not TL, that weighs 168 grams and is like new except for the ink on the front--BOO (I didn't do it). I am not sure the run.

I have a Bar-Stamp Millennium SOS that has never been thrown and is signed by John Houck.

I have a 20th Anniversary Roc that is signed by the champ, Manabu Kajiyama, JK, and Yeti. Never thrown, but the flight plate has a slight depression in one spot.

Send me a PM if you are interested. I have a higher need for cash than for discs, but I will entertain all offers.
Gossome32
Noob

Favorite Disc: C-Line PD

Re: Millennium EXP1 1.7's for sale or trade plus other stuff

Postby Gossome32 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Shoot, I almost forgot, I also have a few CE-JLS's. They are all over 170, inked on the rim, and barely thrown.
Gossome32
Noob

Favorite Disc: C-Line PD

Postby Fritz » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 am

Send me Pics of the CE-JLS please, tops and bottoms and sides if possible.
Also might be interested in the SOS. Whats the weight and color, because if I do by it, I plan on throwing it.

fritzk12 at gmail dot com for the email addy.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby inthedrift » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:45 am

Do you still have the CE FX?
inthedrift
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade