11x Teebirds 10x Gazelle

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

11x Teebirds 10x Gazelle

Postby Drowsy » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:06 pm

10x KC Pro Gazelle is max weight, Used condition 1 decent gouge that isnt removed from the disc . Minor ink. 6 / 10

Red KC Pro Teebird is 170 pearly gummy with a flat top. Well used with lots of ink. Flies laser straight with slight fade @ the end. 5/10

Green KC Pro Teebird is 175 clear champion plastic with a domey top. Used with some minor scuffs and hardly noticable ink. 7/10

Looking for Premium plastic discs with cool stamps. For example, the buzz with the huge bee on it. Or custom stamps of discs I throw. It would be cool to have a teebird with a T in the middle and wings on either side like the classic roc stamp. Or a firebird along the same concept. PM offers
B!tch out + Pitch out =]
Drowsy
Noob

Favorite Disc: Buzzzzz

Re: 11x Teebirds 10x Gazelle

Postby Drowsy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 pm

B!tch out + Pitch out =]
Drowsy
Noob

Favorite Disc: Buzzzzz

Re: 11x Teebirds 10x Gazelle

Postby WesV » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm interested in both your KC Teebirds.I have an Angry Buzz stamped Glo Z Buzzz, and a custom dyed 150 11x Champ teebird with a custom "Thunderbird" dye. I'll send some pics in the morning. I have a grip of discs in addition to those, so let me know what you throw and I'll see what custom stamps I have.

I just lost 2 buttery broken in 11x's in the last month. Looking to help out the stash.

Wes

Favorite Disc: The Wiz!

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade