My Sabre museum

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

My Sabre museum

Postby chainsmoker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:07 am

3 Sabres that would be nice for you Sabre throwers out there.
Really old 168 gram 844 Sabre from the time before they had the patent number on the mold so they had to add the sticker. I would call it an 8/10 with some nicks and wear and really faded ink on the inside rim. This disc is stiff with a grippy surface texture.
Second disc gateway Sabre G1 at 168 grams. This disc is also an 8/10 with ink on the inside rim and very small nicks around the edge and underside of the disc. This disc is nice and stiff with nice grip but not as tacky as the 844.
Third disc is a super sweet milky white E Sabre at 176 grams. This disc is nice and grippy and a little flexy, when I threw Sabres i thought these were the best. This disc is an 8/10 i guess, I think I only used it for a round or two but like an idiot I inked the inside rim with initials and phone number. The disc shows just a tiny amount of use and this plastic is pretty indistructable anyhow so you can throw it for years and it won't change much.
I'm going to keep these together uless nobody wantst he group
$25 shipped
chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon

Re: My Sabre museum

Postby chainsmoker » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:10 am

$25 shipped
chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon

Re: My Sabre museum

Postby chainsmoker » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:44 am

I'll trade these for a volt that's not too understable.
chainsmoker
Fairway Surgeon

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade