waste

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby swel304 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:44 pm

Rooster wrote:discs are out and possibly recievied. i actually piad someone to take care of it since i was busy/lazy/forgetful. so al in all this are peachy keen now.

Yeah you paid sleepy to do it... after I asked him to get a hold of you and do it and offered him discs for his trouble, right.... I certainly hope that you at least paid the postage for him taking care of your responsibility. I wont mention a name since he never posted here but I found out there is also a third person besides apx and I that rooster pulled the same shit with that sleepy had to take care of.

anyway thanks to SLEEPY I have my discs now. I will say he did throw in the esp and extra D buzzz's he promised, but they were the used ones that supposedly never got returned the last time he shipped, not the 3 brand new ones that he SUPPOSEDLY went and paid for and SUPPOSEDLY shipped like 3 weeks ago. I have plenty of sympathy for busy/lazy/forgetfull its dishonest/fullofshit that I dont like. Its more than obvious that youve not even once tried to ship any of these discs.

THANKS SLEEPY, YOUR THE MAN!!
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby Rooster » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:49 pm

i agree thanks sleepy your the man!
and i hope you enjoy your plastic.
Rooster
Fairway Surgeon

Postby BaggerB » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:51 pm

swel, u took this way out of praportion and made way too big a deal of it. people make mistakes and forget things, we're all human, we make mistakes
the only 14 year old bagger
BaggerB
Noob

Postby swel304 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm

BaggerB wrote:swel, u took this way out of praportion and made way too big a deal of it. people make mistakes and forget things, we're all human, we make mistakes

Lets make a trade and see how you feel about it after I lie to you for 4 months.

swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Jwt4412 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:49 pm

WORD!!!
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby zealot » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:52 am

for what its worth i think rooster is a nice guy and that he shouldnt be kicked or banned.
zealot
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Pro Rhyno

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:54 am

I would initially be mad but i wouldn't hold a grudge after trade was finally made. get over it.
BaggerB
Noob

Postby swel304 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:05 am

I never said he should be banned from the board. If telling the truth about what happened is blowing it out of proportion then I guess Im just an extremeist, but Im not going to let him pretend that he finally did the right thing and that it was all just some big mistake. If I hadnt asked sleepy to contact him no one would have thier discs yet. In fact, if rooster would have just kept saying "I just havent done it yet" and maybe apologized once in a while instead of making rediculous excuses over and over (and remember Im not the only person he did this with), then I never would have mentioned it here (which I think is more than obvious since I did give him the benefit of a doubt for almost 3 months). If you think rooster is a such a good guy (and maybe he is with people he actually has to deal with face to face) then your entitled to your opinion, but so am I and as per my experience with him he's irresponsible and dishonest. I do appriciate that when he was finally confronted with a way out of the situation he did throw in some extra stuff but Im not going to sit by and say nothing while he pretends to be the victim of unreasonable people.

I would initially be mad but i wouldn't hold a grudge after trade was finally made. get over it.

I hadnt intended to post anything else on the matter until some 14 year old kid joined the board just to tell ME to get over it. :roll:

swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Postby domromer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:27 am

Just ignore it Swel, everybody saw what went down. I think your your reaction was justified. I would have been worked up as all hell.
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby tchamber » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:17 pm

Oh, to be 14 again :roll:

:lol:
star valks - dx gazelles - kc & dx rocs - champ classic roc - glow wizard - soft warlock
tchamber
Noob

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:03 pm

i am not going to take crap just cause I'm 14.the only reason i posted something is because rooster is my friend and i don't want him to be bad mouthed by someone less mature than my 11 year old sister.
BaggerB
Noob

Postby Jwt4412 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:16 pm

Bagger,

You make me waugh :lol:

When you start spending you own money and not mumsy's and have to wait 4 months until somebody's friend has to make good on their promises because they are too much of a stroke to do it themselves... then I will value your opinion.

I keep telling people that our country isn't going into the crapper and that the country will be in good hands when the young takeover.... now I am not too sure... thanks. :(
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby matchu » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:20 pm

by the time the next generation takes over they wil be just as greedy as our generation.
matchu
Fairway Surgeon

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:23 pm

ignorance is bliss I guess. When people like u talk I just look away and laugh. A-holes like u who have nothing to do but bad mouth a 14 year old make me said. and I can gauruntee [i spelt that wrong] that i will be way more succesful than u will ever be! :evil: If u want to we can settle this on the course and i will beat u like a red headded step-child!
BaggerB
Noob

Postby MDR_3000 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:26 pm

eff that...settle it in a boxing ring!

you guys are going to make me break out the "arguing on the internet" picture, aren't you?
MDR_3000
I Throw Faaar

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade