waste

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Jwt4412 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:29 pm

Bagger...

When you get in an argument with somebody it is best to take the opposite side, otherwise what is the point of getting in argument.

I mean what is the fun in "you are a spoiled little brat" responded with "I am a little spoiled brat and if you can't see that at first glance, I'll just turn my back on you when you start to say something I don't like..."

Kind of takes the fun out of it... :wink:

I can gauruntee [i spelt that wrong] that i will be way more succesful than u will ever be!

I've got $3,200.00 cash in my wallet that says you are wrong... about being more successful. However; you are correct... you misspelled guarantee, oh and successful… but pointing that out would be picking on a 14 year old… :lol:
Last edited by Jwt4412 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby Jones » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:31 pm

I don't think anyone who screws people over and covering it up by 'saying oops I forgot', or 'I sent them x amount of times' makes a very good friend. Different excuses usually means that person is lying.

What kind of legitimate or honest person would treat any business transaction like he did? In the real world, it doesn't work like that.

How would you feel about me if I took your money and didn't send you your discs?

I don't think this guy deserves much if any respect and I hope he gets what is coming to him in the near future. I bet its easy to rip someone off on a message board but I'd like to see him do it to someone face to face.
Jones
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Wizard

Postby cschwab » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:37 pm

BaggerB wrote:ignorance is bliss I guess. When people like u talk I just look away and laugh. A-holes like u who have nothing to do but bad mouth a 14 year old make me said. and I can gauruntee [i spelt that wrong] that i will be way more succesful than u will ever be! :evil: If u want to we can settle this on the course and i will beat u like a red headded step-child!

Screw you, you stupid communist. Go back to Russia!
cschwab
Noob

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:44 pm

u guys are like one little gang who gangs up on someone as soon as they get in an argument with someone in ur group. u guys are all little imature and insecure a-holes who have to pick on a 14 year old in order to get out of bed in the morning.

I bet that 3200 is ur lif savings.
the only 14 year old bagger
BaggerB
Noob

Postby cschwab » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:45 pm

BaggerB wrote:u guys are like one little gang who gangs up on someone as soon as they get in an argument with someone in ur group. u guys are all little imature and insecure a-holes who have to pick on a 14 year old in order to get out of bed in the morning.

I bet that 3200 is ur lif savings.

Zig, I don't care about what you guys are arguing about. I was just pointing out that you're a communist.
cschwab
Noob

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:47 pm

ur a faschist from south korea!
BaggerB
Noob

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:48 pm

facist
BaggerB
Noob

Postby Glock23 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:51 pm

u guys are all little imature and insecure a-holes who have to pick on a 14 year old in order to get out of bed in the morning.

From what it sounds like, you get out of bed with rooster after he has had some time with your A-hole. I don't mind ripping on 14yr olds who are little jerk-offs.
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~ Hunter Thompson
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Live near Ohio and need a new or used car? Send me a PM!
Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beaver

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:02 pm

u guys r the a holes because all I was doing was defending my friend and didn't dog anyone until u guys starting dogging me.
BaggerB
Noob

Postby MDR_3000 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:05 pm

BaggerB wrote:ur a faschist from south korea!

I thought South Korea was a Republic...
MDR_3000
I Throw Faaar

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:07 pm

but there run like facist nation
BaggerB
Noob

Postby Jwt4412 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:09 pm

That is called Democracy... what are they teaching you?
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:13 pm

oh wait, it was north korea. i feel smart :D
BaggerB
Noob

Postby bigs348 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:14 pm

BaggerB wrote:u guys r the a holes because all I was doing was defending my friend and didn't dog anyone until u guys starting dogging me.

Actually, you came on the board and replied to a week old thread after everything seemed to have been resolved.

There was nothing to defend Rooster against either. He took people's discs/money and didn't reciprocate. It took several months to all be sorted out, and Rooster made good (except maybe in the time aspect..) This is all true. These aren't made up lies to make your friend look bad. Rooster has admitted his mistakes and apologized. What defense was needed? Why get everyone worked up on what is a fairly friendly board (especially compared to most disc golf boards out there)?

I'm done now. Notice I refrained from personal attacks? I also used used proper English and full length words like "are" and "you."
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and he gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
-- bob dylan
bigs348
Fairway Surgeon

Postby BaggerB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:19 pm

using words like r and u are part of internet lingo.
BaggerB
Noob

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade