Condors

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Condors

Postby Thatdirtykid » Wed May 09, 2007 8:47 pm

I am looking for some condors. I want to find one max weight, and some lighter ones. I have some stuff to trade, and know they havent run these in a while, and i havent found any. Threw one today and kinda liked it, want to test some out.
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby Barbikes » Wed May 09, 2007 10:17 pm

Hey TDK,
It's great to see someone beside me interested in the Condor. I find that they fly like a slower Roc but with more glide. I've only thrown max weight ones. I also really like them for busting out of brush (200 grams rules) and they also make great overhand rollers! As soon as I heard they were out of production I bought as many as I could but I don't have any for sale. There is one on Ebay right now and I'm not bidding.
Barbikes
Tree Magnet

Postby Thatdirtykid » Wed May 09, 2007 11:11 pm

yeah, I have only thrown a 150 class one, and it was definately fun. I know where i can get a 150 class one. they are suprisingly stable. I would love to see how a 200g one rolls through taller grass. you know if they are out of production forever or just havent been run in a while?
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Postby Fritz » Wed May 09, 2007 11:16 pm

I saw one of the best rollers ever by John Bird on Number 14 deepest position at Johnny Roberts, he parked it on a condor roller it was sweet.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Donkeypuncher » Thu May 10, 2007 12:00 am

You can buy them online here: http://sandbaggers.safeshopper.com/32/405.htm?12

You might also want to look into a jaguar or a zephyr, they are supposed to be very similar.
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Thatdirtykid » Thu May 10, 2007 4:36 am

Donkeypuncher wrote:You can buy them online here: http://sandbaggers.safeshopper.com/32/405.htm?12

You might also want to look into a jaguar or a zephyr, they are supposed to be very similar.

thanks for the link, however the Jag and zephyr are far from similar, zephyr is much less stable and throws more like a lid, while the jag is just less stable. I may order one or two from there, if they were to make the bag, it may be in the place of a long whitler. . . but that would overlap the wizards so much.
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Postby ferretdance03 » Thu May 10, 2007 6:08 am

I have a 176 Condor I'd be willing to trade.
9/10 with a couple scuffs from being thrown in the field. I have my name on the back. It's still in great shape though.

I'm looking for
Trackers, Wizards and Rattlers.
ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Postby Thatdirtykid » Thu May 10, 2007 12:21 pm

cool, pm sent.

for the link to Sandbaggers, they have no condors in stock :x
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

general info regarding trades/lsales

Postby juan morataya » Tue May 15, 2007 1:02 am

hello,

I'm new at this, i have @ 20-30 discs to trade, mostly Innova. i would like to trade for some gateway discs.
I would like to know what is the protocol insofar as who pays for shipping, method of shipping, payment, etc.
I have enjoyed this forum, and learned from it, and would not like to be a negative contributor. Thus, I am asking for guidelines, so as not to generate negative feedback/karma.

Thank you for your time.

My e-mail address is:
mangomanjm@hotmail.com
juan morataya
Noob

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade