SuperSoft Wizards

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

SuperSoft Wizards

Postby Rusco » Thu May 10, 2007 9:27 am

I just ran across some SuperSoft Wizards and Soft Wizards in Max weight. This was a good run of the SuperSoft, very sticky and soft while still feeling durable. Most are stamped with small DD (Dynamic Discs) in the bottom right corner. SS are blue and softs are white.

$15 each shipped as there aren't many of these out there in max weights available. Discounts on multiple disc orders.

funds can be sent to rusco22@hotmail.com
Rusco
Noob

Re: SuperSoft Wizards

Postby AciDBatH666 » Thu May 10, 2007 9:33 am

Rusco wrote: Most are stamped with small DD (Dynamic Discs) in the bottom right corner.

When did discs get corners?
lol. :twisted:

P.S.- Love the Grim Reaper stamped surges and Mini. Gonna try to convince some guys at a tourney this weekend to order some :)
AciDBatH666
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Flat Top Roc

Postby bigs348 » Tue May 15, 2007 9:40 am

I just got some of these SS Wizards from Jeremy. They're max weight, blue, with the offset DD stamp.

They are the best feeling plastic I think I have ever felt in a disc. They are comfortably soft, but not floppy, extremely grippy, and almost feel like there's a little bit of the E Urethane in there or something. I cannot wait to throw them... Instead, I've just been sitting around fondling them.
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and he gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
-- bob dylan
bigs348
Fairway Surgeon

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade