Predators - Esp and Z.. O'my

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Predators - Esp and Z.. O'my

Postby ziggy » Wed May 16, 2007 1:52 pm

Oh yea,

i got more than 10 preds in the ESP and Z variety brand spankin' new..

Yes, 10+ Esp predators, 10+ Z predators

Friend of mine been buggin me to share the love since he believes predators shouldnt collect dust in storage.

mostly 173-174 g
ziggy
Fairway Surgeon

sale only or trade?

Postby IowaDiscGolf » Wed May 16, 2007 2:05 pm

Sale only (cash) or trade for the predators?
IowaDiscGolf
2008 DGR Donator

Postby ziggy » Wed May 16, 2007 2:28 pm

i would prefer cash unless you have a rare disc that i might bite on.
ziggy
Fairway Surgeon

curious

Postby Jester_da1 » Wed May 16, 2007 3:48 pm

I am curious about these Predators. I don't know anyone that throws Discraft in this neck of the woods so my question is what does a Predator do that my Firebird doesn't. How do they compare.
Jester_da1
Tree Magnet

Re: curious

Postby cmlasley » Wed May 16, 2007 3:58 pm

Jester_da1 wrote:I am curious about these Predators. I don't know anyone that throws Discraft in this neck of the woods so my question is what does a Predator do that my Firebird doesn't. How do they compare.

The differences depend on which plastic you are used to throwing Firebirds in. I think that the Z and ESP Pred penetrates better into a headwind and is slightly faster than the dx Firebird, but has a very similar flightpath - straight, straight, straight with a predictable fade, but will not beat in to flippy (against the wind) in any quantifiable time like a dx Firebird will. If you are used to throwing Champ or champ-like Firebirds, you will find that the Firebird usually starts fading right out of your hand instead of going straight then fading. Again, the Z and ESP preds go straight then fade. This is all dependent on your power, however. I hear that Cale Leveiska or however you spell it throws Preds with basically no fade.

Ziggy, what are you looking to get in cash for the Preds, and what colors do you have?
Morgan Lasley
When life gives you lemons, stick them in the freezer for a few hours, then throw them back, 'cause they're like rocks, man.
cmlasley
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: OK Computer

Postby smurphy29 » Wed May 16, 2007 8:25 pm

I'm always telling Ziggy that old school yellow clear Z predators are great. I'm looking foward to trying the esp preds. Faster than a firebird.
smurphy29
Tree Magnet

Postby ziggy » Thu May 17, 2007 8:54 am

$14 with priority shipped - 3 days.

less if you want more than one.
ziggy
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Fritz » Thu May 17, 2007 10:29 am

I got to play a round with Cale last year when he was in Colorado for the HPC, and every single hole he used his predator, he had like 5 different preds.

As for the difference, it depends on you really. I find I'm more accurate and have more control when I use my Star Firebird and Star FL then I do when I use the pred.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby ziggy » Thu May 17, 2007 10:44 am

brand new ESP, Z preds..

Brand new Cryztal buzzes

that the lord has said go forth and populate the continent

Keep negotiating with me fellers!
ziggy
Fairway Surgeon

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade