985 lines on tetris

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Glock23 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:56 am

No one will play golden eye against me anymore. I have all of the starting positions memorized so if I kill you before you're able to get a good gun your already dead again.

I hear you. Nobody is ever close to me in either of those. Once you know the spawn points and weapon placement, it is like fish in a barrel. In perfect dark it is fun to deploy the laptop gun by all the spawns :twisted: I like the single player mode in both of those, especially bond.

My wife and I play mario cart a lot, and super smash brothers. NFL Blitz is still good too.
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~ Hunter Thompson
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Live near Ohio and need a new or used car? Send me a PM!
Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beaver

Postby Glock23 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:56 am

Went to our local record exchange last night and they had Turok rage wars, but they want $10 for it. Is it worth it, or is it basically like goldeneye/perfect dark?
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~ Hunter Thompson
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Live near Ohio and need a new or used car? Send me a PM!
Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beaver

Postby smpen45 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:15 pm

[quote="Glock23"]Went to our local record exchange last night and they had Turok rage wars, but they want $10 for it. Is it worth it, or is it basically like goldeneye/perfect dark?[/quote]

if youve got an extra ten bucks, id say go for it. Its default controls are like halo controls, except you strafe/move with your right hand and move with the left. It can switch to goldeneye style if you want. Just keep in mind that the game is designed for multiplayer.
smpen45
Noob

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.