H1N1 Vaccine

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

H1N1 Vaccine

Postby uNicedmeMan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 am

Taken from an Email forwarded to me:

Sign the Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccination

Vaccine against the "swine flu" will be ready in July. It has been developed in half the time it used to take to develop flu vaccines due to Baxter International's patented technology. This means about 13 weeks from drawing board to injection instead of the usual 26. Never mind time for testing to see if it is safe. You remember Baxter, don't you? It is the company that in February delivered seasonal flu vaccine to 18 countries that was laced with live "bird flu" virus.

With the declaration earlier this month by the World Health Organization (WHO) that the "swine flu" has reached pandemic Level 6 (they had to change the definition of level 6 to make this determination work), a whole series of bureaucratic prerogatives have been triggered, and local, state, national, and international agencies have been further empowered. In the U.S., all laws and conditions are now in place to see to it that you are forced to be injected with the new "swine flu" vaccine, whether you want to be or not. In the U.S., the government is now able to mandate universal mass vaccinations at gunpoint.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, there will be no exemptions. "A certain amount of human wastage" is expected.

The new vaccine is made with squalene oil as an adjuvant. According to Dr. Viera Scheibner, micropaleontologist and world renowned researcher in the field of vaccine effectiveness and danger, squalene "contributed to the cascade reactions known as Gulf War Syndrome. GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anemia, elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate, systemic lupus arythmatosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Raynaud's Syndrome with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes, Sjogren's Syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats, and low grade fever."

In 2002, a U.S. federal judge ruled that there was good cause to believe squalene to be harmful. He ordered the Pentagon to stop endorsing its use.

In 1976, during another flu scare and government insistence on flu shots, only one person died from the actual flu, while hundreds of Americans died from the vaccine, according to information chronicled by Paul Mickle of the Trentonian.

So far, the deaths of 87 people in the U.S. have been attributed to "swine flu". However, most or all of these deaths are likely the result of pre-existing conditions or compromised immune systems, according to journalist Jane Burgermeister in her charges against the WHO, United Nations, and Baxter International. Yet in the face of this almost non-existent risk, the WHO has just declared the first full fledged flu pandemic of the century, urging countries to shore up defenses against the virus they characterize as "not stoppable". Each year, the usual seasonal flu kills up to 500,000 people and infects up to five million people worldwide, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

Is all this hype for the purpose of making Baxter shareholders rich by turning the population of the U.S. into lab rats? Or is it something more sinister? Could the vaccine mandated for the U.S. population also contain live flu virus? Whatever the answers to these questions are, there is a way to avoid being herded into nearby schools that are standing by to be turned into shot clinics.

Here is the link to the Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccination website:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-...

There you can sign a petition targeted for the World Health Organization stating you do not recognize the authority of the WHO to mandate general forced vaccinations. With this petition you are able to stake a claim to the sovereignty of your body and stand up for exclusive self-determination. The petition holds elected governments accountable in this defense by issuing a notice of preemptive Class Action Lawsuit to be served in the event the inalienable rights of the people are forsaken. The petition is sponsored by the Vaccine Resistance Movement.

For more information:
http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/022384.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/report_H...
http://www.naturalnews.com/025759_i...

One can put up a fight and get exempted by citing The Nuremberg Code, given the fact that these new vaccines are experimental:

Quote:

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.

The Nuremberg Code: http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/
-Find the Others-
uNicedmeMan
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Gotta be the PD

Re: H1N1 Vaccine

Postby garublador » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 am

It's OK, I hear they tested in on Bigfoot first.
garublador
Disc Whore

Postby Jsw » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

Post was too long to read because I'm in a rush to get out the door(yes I'm on the interwebs anyway)

However, Isn't "Swine Flu" less deadly than garden variety shit I've been getting every other year or so since I was a seed?
Jsw
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: DGR's Night-Owl

Postby SkaBob » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 am

This reeks of scaremongering - especially since most of the news reports are still saying that there still won't be enough vaccine produced by the time winter comes.

Doubly so since there's NOTHING that allows the government to force you to do something at gunpoint unless martial law has been declared, you're under suspicion of a crime, or you're on the grounds of a federal building/complex.
I threw Wizards before they were cool.
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby MR. WICK » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 pm

I've never recieved a flu shot in my entire life I'm not going to start with this one. People are freekin paranoid. Swine Flu, everyone run and get a shot now!! scare tactics.
MR. WICK
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: the one in my hand

Postby garublador » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:13 pm

I'll get a flu shot if it's free and I don't have to go out of my way to do it. They usually offer them at work. If H1N1 is suspected to be the most widely spread flu for next season I'm sure that's the vaccine I'll get.
garublador
Disc Whore

Postby Frank Delicious » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:21 pm

I believe everything I get in forwarded emails.

Especially emails that link to a site that calls Chemotherapy "quackery" and compares it to mercury poisoning

It was mercury, in fact, that led to the term "quack." Mercury is called "quicksilver," and those doctors who prescribed it were eventually discovered to be pushing toxic chemicals rather than any real medicine. They were initially called "quicks" and then later "quacks."

The quackery of those doctors prescribing mercury wasn't hard to miss: People taking the mercury would get extremely ill. Their hair would fall out. They would lose their appetite and experience extreme loss of body weight. Many would simply die from the toxicity.

Remarkably, these are the same side effects produced by chemotherapy. And today, chemotherapy doctors describe these side effects in precisely the same terms as the mercury quacks of a century ago, claiming the effects are "part of the healing process" and encouraging patients to find the courage to "just go through with it."

But let's pull our heads out of the muck here and acknowledge the obvious: Poisoning patients -- whether with mercury or chemotherapy -- will never produce healing. And the prescribing of such toxic chemicals to patients is little more than sophisticated quackery, backed by seemingly convincing data (which is actually based on scientific fraud) along with the urgings of cancer doctors who rely on highly manipulative fear tactics to corral patients into treatments that will only harm them.

As someone who has had multiple family members survive cancer because of chemo, I am going to say that site sucks.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby uNicedmeMan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Frank Delicious wrote:I believe everything I get in forwarded emails.

Especially emails that link to a site that calls Chemotherapy "quackery" and compares it to mercury poisoning

I didn't say I believed it, just thought it might be post-worthy to look at the other side. Guess I was wrong.
-Find the Others-
uNicedmeMan
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Gotta be the PD

Postby Frank Delicious » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:25 pm

uNicedmeMan wrote:

I didn't say I believed it, just thought it might be post-worthy to look at the other side. Guess I was wrong.

sorry I came off jerkish, I get angry when I see a website that tells people not to get chemo. Saying things like that could cost someone their life and is dangerous to spread.
Frank Delicious

Postby black udder » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Frank Delicious wrote:
uNicedmeMan wrote:

sorry I came off jerkish, I get angry when I see a website that tells people not to get chemo. Saying things like that could cost someone their life and is dangerous to spread.

I haven't visited the site, but there's a grain of truth in what they're saying - chemo isn't a sophisticated solution, it's the brute force one; however, it's one of the few we have now.

I agree that it saves lives and it's hard to recommend against it when it's working, but you can't deny that it (along with some other medical fixes) are more about the body's ability to recover something drastic (like chemo) better than certain cells (i.e. cancer). It's not about eradicating the problem only. There's talk (and work) going on now for nanobots to enter the body and target tumors specifically. There would be no side effects because they would just target the tumor, enter into it and release the medicine necessary to just destroy the tumor.

Of course, that's years away from practical use though.

Not disagreeing with you though.
black udder
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: The one in my hand

Postby Frank Delicious » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 pm

No I agree that it is not ideal and there is room for improvement.

It is the best we have right now though.
Frank Delicious

Postby Leopard » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:50 pm

oklahoma city -- gun rights
9/11 -- civil rights
H1N1 -- martial law & biological control

imho
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby Jesse B 707 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 pm

been over 8 years since ive seen a doctor or had any shots (our best in the world medical system at work) and i have had zero life threatening flus or diseases in that time, i highly doubt someone is gonna come to my door to shoot me up with this shit unless they come with guns and thorazine
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby SkaBob » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:best in the world medical system

Actually, I think we're something like 31st in the world. At least, thirty somethingth...I was hearing something about that on NPR today...
I threw Wizards before they were cool.
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Jesse B 707 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 pm

SkaBob wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:best in the world medical system

Actually, I think we're something like 31st in the world. At least, thirty somethingth...I was hearing something about that on NPR today...

that my friend is called sarcasm, many right wing media douches (glen beck.etc) have been calling it the best in the word for the last few months.
thanks for the info though :wink:
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Next

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.