This post really pissed me off

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

This post really pissed me off

Postby Stoverus » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:16 am

Imdb post for the film "Flight 93" very sad movie)

"As usual, the men are the ones breaking down the doors and taking the risks while the girls are hiding and cowering behind the men. So typical!"

My friend and I put this together because this guy really pissed me off he thinks that the women did nothing while the men tried to break down the cockpit door to take control of the plane but I say was he there? How does he know the women did nothing they helped just as much as the men and what does it matter all these inoocent people died and this guys is saying women are cowards they were just as brave as the men.

( a post from someone else)"Men should be men and act....women were not made to go attacking terrorists...its the job of the man to protect his woman".

-I agree since men are always saying how "strong" they are.

Time and time again, its the woman who is the strong one. At the hospital, when its time for a loved one to die, its the woman who seems to be able to stay while the men find reasons to be somewhere else. When a child is in pain, its the woman who is strong and comforts the baby while she's needed and then breaks down when she's alone. The woman endures pains of child birth, the stress of raising children and keeping a family together best she can and then, only if she does her job right, she must watch those children leave her and she must be strong enough to let them go. There's a play and a film about the lives of several women called Steel Magnolias and its a good title because that's what woman are... they are both delicate as flowers and strong as steel. Girls are a lot of things... coward isn't one of them

- A very true and post made by hammerlix

( a post from a very stupid man)"You watch waaay too many stupid shows like Alias and Dark Angel. Women are weak, full stop. Just because there are a few tough ones out there doesn't mean the average woman has ANY chance of taking down an average man. She doesn't. And even those tough ones would get their asses kicked by a comparitively tough man" - you suck women are not weak. At least women have brains unlike some men who only thing having brawn is important. Also a women can take down a man one kick in balls and he'll be on the floor...:) so please shut up and I don't care if you flame me.
Stoverus
Noob

Postby roadkill » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:31 am

On a whole men and women have different strengths and weaknesses.

Men on average tend to have more physical strength. Women at times have "more stomach" for things emotional and delicate issues that a man may be clueless in how to deal with.

If men and women had equal physical strength there wouldn't be mens and womens divisions in the Olympics or any other sporting competition. But if you look at weight lifting or running or shot put records they are all held by men.

That's not to say women are weak or cowardly. Women do have strengths in other areas that they handle better than men. I just don't think breaking down a cockpit door and wrestling terrorists would be their strongsuit.
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:56 am

roadkill wrote:On a whole men and women have different strengths and weaknesses.

Men on average tend to have more physical strength. Women at times have "more stomach" for things emotional and delicate issues that a man may be clueless in how to deal with.

If men and women had equal physical strength there wouldn't be mens and womens divisions in the Olympics or any other sporting competition. But if you look at weight lifting or running or shot put records they are all held by men.

That's not to say women are weak or cowardly. Women do have strengths in other areas that they handle better than men. I just don't think breaking down a cockpit door and wrestling terrorists would be their strongsuit.

What about boxing? Have you heard what that idiot MIke Tyson wants to do?!?

Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing it against some amazonian feminist, but not that lady boxer.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby roadkill » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:47 pm

TexasOutlaw wrote:[Have you heard what that idiot MIke Tyson wants to do?!?

No I haven't heard about it.

Does he want to fight women now because he thinks he might have a chance? Cover those ears ladies!
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

Postby Glock23 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:11 pm

This has to be one of the weirdest spam posts I have ever seen. It has been posted on a few of the other forums I visit, guess this person really has a chip on her shoulder.
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~ Hunter Thompson
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Live near Ohio and need a new or used car? Send me a PM!
Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beaver

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:09 pm

Glock23 wrote:This has to be one of the weirdest spam posts I have ever seen. It has been posted on a few of the other forums I visit, guess this person really has a chip on her shoulder.

Tyson wants to fight some lady boxer. The lady's camp says they know nothing of it. I'm sorry that Tyson needs money, but I don't think he should go about it so blatantly.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby trogdor » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:22 am

I think Tyson just wants to sound normal in the press conferences.
Pred, Wraith, TeeBird, Eagle, Whippet, Cobra, Rhyno, Arrow
trogdor
Tree Magnet

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.