Notice of Understanding. Claim of Right. (Warning Long)

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Notice of Understanding. Claim of Right. (Warning Long)

Postby Working Stiff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 pm

LumberJack wrote:Do you understand the difference between common law and statute law?
Do you understand the legal definition of 'citizen', 'state', 'license', 'statute', 'person', 'strawman', etc... as defined by Blacks Law dictionary, the only dictionary allowed by local and state courts?
Do you believe in the Constitution of The United States? Do you believe it is a legal document? Is it a contract and whom does it bind? What are the factual elements of a contract?
Do you know The United States became a corporation in 1871?
Do you know that The United States went bankrupt for the seventh (7th) time in 1933 and has been so since?
Do you know that The United States, in 1933, had no more gold or silver to offer the Federal Reserve, (a foreign bank), as collateral and in turn offered to the Federal Reserve its citizenry as collateral?
Do you know and understand the definition of your Social Security Number? Do you know what a security is? Do you know what a bond is? When did The United States start issuing birth certificates? When did The United States start issuing SSN's?
Do you know why you were given a birth certificate? Do you know what a birth certificate is?
How familiar are you with Admiralty Law?
How familiar are you with the Universal Commercial Code?
Do you know and understand why when you receive a bill or on government documents your name is spelled in all capital letters? Have you ever heard of the roman maxim Capitis Diminutio Maxima?
How familiar are you with Fractional Reserve Banking? Do you know how 'money' is created? Do you understand that less than 1% of income tax money goes to pay for goods and services for the citizenry? Have you ever seen the exact law that requires a citizen to pay an income tax on his/her labor?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I understand that this is the internet and a disc golf website. But I do expect some modicum of maturity and at least a bit of intellectual curiosity.

I also understand that Freedom isn't for everybody. There are thousands of Freemen-on-the-Land around the world. Documented and free from statute law. Yes, it is a hassle. Some people want and need to be governed.

For everyone else just recite this mantra... "Everything is ok." "I will not question authority." "I am a happy consumer."

Is committing a crime synonymous with violating a statute? What are the three factual elements of a crime?

What do all the nations that are members of the United Nations have in common? They're all bankrupt.

When you hire an attorney do you become a ward of the court? What is the lawful definition for 'ward of the court'?

Do you understand what 'standing' is?

Were you indoctrinated in the public school system? Did the public school system inform you as to who you are, where you are from and how powerful you actually are? Were you educated with the knowledge of how money is created and how the judicial system works?
I was indoctrinated in that very system. I have a BBS in Accounting. Know what I do for a living? I'm an Arborist for a local tree, lawn and landscaping company. I do own guns. I do not smoke the herb but I do advocate its use for healing(And how is it that hemp and marijuana is illegal? If you believe in a God or a creator, then you believe that everything was created by said being and then man goes and outlaws it. It's like saying God made a mistake). I have successfully filed a UCC-1 financial statement. I have successfully discharged utility bills using the "Accepted for value" technique. I have successfully discharged a credit card debt that was sent to collection. It is possible to totally withdraw from the 'system'. It is also possible to play their game and use your strawman as a shield from their system.

p.s. sidenote: January 26th 2010 Barack Hussein Obama will be in Federal Court to decide his eligibility to be CEO of USA corp.
p.p.s. The climate change scandal and impending 'Carbon Tax' (research 'carbon tax' and 'cap and trade'). Climate is change...lol. Just seems so obvious. It's like a War on Terror... War is terrorism... who thinks this shit up? The more important question is who buys into it? Do you take vitamins and/or supplements? Have you ever heard of Codex Alimentarius? If not, December 31, 2009 could be a very rude awakening for you.

Thank you for allowing me to ramble on endlessly. Peace and Love.
If you really want to engage in a dialogue, you should try to narrow your subjects. This is all over the place. Nobody is going to pay any attention to you unless you can focus your message. What is your point?
Furthur wrote:Either get a lighter one, throw harder, or find a disc with more glide.
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Postby black udder » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 pm

LumberJack wrote:Do you take vitamins and/or supplements? Have you ever heard of Codex Alimentarius? If not, December 31, 2009 could be a very rude awakening for you.

Just looked this up. While I can see how it can be taken as "conspiritual" I think it's more just stupid people syndrome. Corporations are seeing internet businesses, probably sending out gagillions of spam, reap huge profits on medications/vitamins, etc. that are not regulated, possibly dangerous and not monitored or regulated in any way.

First goal would be "hey, we want a cut", to be followed up with (the reason for all their screaming) "we need to protect the public".

Thus, they goal would be to regulate and stop the "shady' dealers over the internet. It looks like a knee jerk reaction to it all. Will it pass? I don't know. It could, so many people are just sheep and it's easy to bribe the necessary people when you have a lot of cash or incentives like corporations can.

I appreciate the long post. It's interesting. I agree with the others that I don't believe you can do anything about it. I doubt you'd get a response for sending it and it sure won't stop any government or state agency from doing what ever they want to you (regardless of your guilt or innocence). It's frustrating though, to read it and see how far we as a nation have strayed from the roots of our forefathers.

I'm too apathetic these days to think that anything short of catastrophic failure of our culture (or our planet) will change anything. It's just too out of whack.

Finally - you asked a lot of questions. Are you planning on providing answers? It would be really convenient and time saving :D Although, it would probably just depress me further.
black udder
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: The one in my hand

Postby discspeed » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Just a perspective on a fraction of the ramble...I've been studying a lot of FL history lately, and before that darned government got in the way all the good people were up to was a complete raping of the land and everything on it. Almost all animals were driven to extinction (many for economic reasons, others just for the hell of it), native Americans considered animals and likewise exterminated, blacks were slaves, and the rest of the social hierarchy was determined solely by violence, wealth, and family legacy. The everglades were drained, rivers damned and dredged, invasive species purposefully planted to help dry up the awful (beautiful and natural) wetlands, Royal palms that were wasting away in the wild were pulled up and planted on city streets, other trees were all cut down to make charcoal...A few of those things still hold some weight, but I'll take today's version any day. Without government we would be animals, complete and total parasites of everything on the planet and each other...Plato once said good people do not need laws to be good, and the bad will find ways around the laws...I agree, but unfortunately I believe that 99% of the population falls into neither of those two categories.
discspeed
Most Gyroscopic Poster (MGP)

Favorite Disc: Ion

Postby jsun3thousand » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:28 pm

discspeed wrote:Just a perspective on a fraction of the ramble...I've been studying a lot of FL history lately, and before that darned government got in the way all the good people were up to was a complete raping of the land and everything on it. Almost all animals were driven to extinction (many for economic reasons, others just for the hell of it), native Americans considered animals and likewise exterminated, blacks were slaves, and the rest of the social hierarchy was determined solely by violence, wealth, and family legacy. The everglades were drained, rivers damned and dredged, invasive species purposefully planted to help dry up the awful (beautiful and natural) wetlands, Royal palms that were wasting away in the wild were pulled up and planted on city streets, other trees were all cut down to make charcoal...A few of those things still hold some weight, but I'll take today's version any day. Without government we would be animals, complete and total parasites of everything on the planet and each other...Plato once said good people do not need laws to be good, and the bad will find ways around the laws...I agree, but unfortunately I believe that 99% of the population falls into neither of those two categories.

I agree. If anybody hasn't seen National Parks: Americas Best Idea by Ken Burns, they should. Thankfully the government stepped in to protect some of America's land from pure capitalist exploitation. It is just a small example of why government regulation is an excellent idea.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby JR » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Lumberjack maybe you could give cliff note answers to each of your questions daily to educate us? So that more of us actually read it I've gotten the ADHD and ADD complaint to my long posts more times I care to count. And have stopped counting way back.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby chiggins » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:54 am

JR wrote:Lumberjack maybe you could give cliff note answers to each of your questions daily to educate us? So that more of us actually read it I've gotten the ADHD and ADD complaint to my long posts more times I care to count. And have stopped counting way back.

Aw JR, it's not that they're all that long, it's that you need to stop bein' so stingy with the commas, man! Bust 'em out!
chiggins
2009 DGR Donator

Postby sharkthrower » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 am

JR wrote:Lumberjack maybe you could give cliff note answers to each of your questions daily to educate us? So that more of us actually read it I've gotten the ADHD and ADD complaint to my long posts more times I care to count. And have stopped counting way back.

Your arguments are cogent and centered, even if they are long. :D
sharkthrower
Tree Magnet

Postby Parks » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 am

Roy wrote:You should move to free state of Van Zandt.

Are there lots of Townes in it?
We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.