Weirdest thing you've found in an Ebay package

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Weirdest thing you've found in an Ebay package

Postby Timko » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Ted Damson wrote:But on-topic, the weirdest thing I got was a piece of paper outlining the cash and checks paid to KC's club. Besides Timko, there were a few other names I knew. Weird definition of "scratch paper"

That's pretty interesting. Did you get this when you were paid for your artwork?
jsun3thousand wrote:Disc golfers are holding the sport back.
Timko
Like Angels Kicking Ass in your Mouth

Postby Leopard » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Furthur wrote:
Ted Damson wrote:But on-topic, the weirdest thing I got was a piece of paper outlining the cash and checks paid to KC's club. Besides Timko, there were a few other names I knew. Weird definition of "scratch paper"

That's pretty interesting. Did you get this when you were paid for your artwork?

Yeah, that was it! I couldn't remember when I ever got a package from KC, but that was it.

It didn't look terribly confidential, but it probably was an accident. Last name and amount only, no account balances or receivables or anything.
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby jsun3thousand » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 pm

I have used old quizzes that I printed out for my social problems and intro to sociology classes as packing material. My students would gladly pay money for those scraps of paper.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby Parks » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Mr. Plow wrote:Was this person really out of it, or intentionally throwing illegal "extras" in my box? I'm going to write them a message and find out! :twisted:

I hope it was unintentional, because if drug sniffing dogs find something in a package being delivered to your home then the consequences might be very bad.
We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Mr. Plow » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Parks wrote:
Mr. Plow wrote:Was this person really out of it, or intentionally throwing illegal "extras" in my box? I'm going to write them a message and find out! :twisted:

I hope it was unintentional, because if drug sniffing dogs find something in a package being delivered to your home then the consequences might be very bad.

Here is a copy of the message I wrote this guy:

Dude,

You left a stem from the weed you were smoking in the box you shipped me.

Thanks for the discs anyway,
Todd

Needless to say he hasn't replied yet. If he doesn't have the stones to write me back I'm leaving him neutral feedback at the very least. I get really peeved when I buy smoky smelling plastic.
Destroyer/PD/TB/Roc/Aviar/VP
Mr. Plow
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Roc

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.