Seeking job in twin cities area

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Seeking job in twin cities area

Postby tigel » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 am

Hey guys, figured I'd post here seeing a handful of Minnesotans are on these boards. I'm looking for a part time/full time job. I'm very good with computers, studied for my A+ certification for two semesters but never had a reason to finish it. Worked in the culinary arts department at my college for a semester so I'm okay in the kitchen. I have my serv safe certification as well. I'm looking for anything and everything. I'm an intelligent college student not going to college until fall of 2010 so I want some spending money. PM me and I can get into detail or email you a rough resume.

I live in dinkytown and do not have a vehicle so I'm kind of dependent on the distances of bus routes. I won't go into any grave detail about me on this post, PM me if you're place of work is hiring and we can go from there. Even just a 'you should apply at X' would be great. I'm new to the city so finding places in general is hard. Finding places hiring is harder. Thanks!
Last edited by tigel on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
KC aviar | Roc | Teebird | Cyclone | Orc |predator| QOLS
tigel
1000 Rated Poster

Re: Seeking job in twin cities area

Postby SkaBob » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:02 am

It would probably help not waste anyone's time if you said what KIND of job you're looking for. If someone sends you a lead on a physical therapist job and you're a pastry chef, it's not going to do you any good...
I threw Wizards before they were cool.
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby tigel » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 am

SkaBob wrote:It would probably help not waste anyone's time if you said what KIND of job you're looking for. If someone sends you a lead on a physical therapist job and you're a pastry chef, it's not going to do you any good...

Hmm true, however I would consider stuff like that career jobs. 'jobs' from my understanding are out of high school jobs that anyone can do. I was planning on just telling people that over PM, but I think it would be easier to at least give a general idea of what I want. Thanks for reminding me some people don't look at things the way I do. I appreciate it. :lol:
tigel
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Jesse B 707 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 am

so......you're looking for a job that requires no skill :wink:
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby tigel » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:so......you're looking for a job that requires no skill :wink:

Whatever puts money in my pocket. ;)
tigel
1000 Rated Poster

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.