Non-Disc Golf Stuff
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
Is homer throwing at a basket or a trash can?
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 pm
I didn't know Homer was a lefty...
- Most Gyroscopic Poster (MGP)
- Posts: 5465
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 am
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Favorite Disc: Ion
discspeed wrote:I didn't know Homer was a lefty...
I was thinking the same thing
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
- metroid cannon
- Posts: 3436
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 pm
- Location: Austin TX
- Favorite Disc: QMS
Maybe his dad threw lefty, and he copied it from him.
jsun3thousand wrote:Disc golfers are holding the sport back.
- Like Angels Kicking Ass in your Mouth
- Posts: 7708
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:21 pm
- Location: KCMO
i seen this on hulu
think it was like 11 or 12 min in,
when he threw it, it was at a basket, landed in the bushes, and he said get it boy" or something like that... when the camera took its second look, the basket was not present, conspiracy i say
didn't make a big deal bout discin, but it was nice to see it anyways
- Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:37 am
- Location: Elkhart, IN
- Favorite Disc: i carry 6 favorites
Bart is understable.
Throw Quest AT!
Bullard Disc Golf Design
- Fairway Surgeon
- Posts: 961
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:44 am
- Location: Fontana, WI
- Favorite Disc: Beat Proto Magic
Look at his wrist in the follow through. That's some major OAT
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
- DGR Postmaster General
- Posts: 12111
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:22 pm
- Location: Central OK
- Favorite Disc: GAUGE!
Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests