Post a funny story from summer camp

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Post a funny story from summer camp

Postby Leopard » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:53 am

So once I went to the local college's summer water sports camp. We went kayaking, tubing, rafting, snorkeling, scuba diving, canoeing, and artificial-wave surfing... ALL IN ONE WEEK!! It was a blast.

Tell your fun / funny stories from camp :D
Last edited by Leopard on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Re: 9/11 was a manufactured false-flag attack

Postby sunspot » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:02 am

It's been a while since I looked into this, but there seemed to be interesting evidence to support that claim. One of the things that has always made me wonder is why building 7 went down on it's own without anything hitting it or disrupting it. Makes me wonder.
sunspot
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Trash Lid

Postby Jsw » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Has anyone ever watched a show about how criminals are caught? I'll give you a basic premise.

1. Group of people commit a crime.
2. Shortly after, someone in the group talks about it.
3. Group gets caught.

Ok - so lets say you want to rob a bank but you need 4 to 6 other people to help you pull it off. I can pretty much guarantee that nobody on this message board could find that many people who would keep there mouths shut about it for the rest of their lives. Especially if they got caught for another crime or could stand to gain financially for admitting to it.

My little anecdote only includes a handful of people. If 9/11 were an inside job, you would need probably several thousand people to at least have SOME knowledge of whats going on in order to achieve it. There is no way in hell that out of all those people not ONE single person would come forward and say something about it, in my humble opinion.

So basically - my lack of faith in that many humans being able to keep their mouths shut makes me VERY skeptical that "the government"(DUN DUN DUNNNN! :shock: ) could have orchestrated something so perfectly. Anybody familiar with the USPS can tell you the government can't even do the most basic of tasks right :lol:

I'll admit there is some interesting questions raised by the conspiracy theorists but, the human element of this whole thing just can't be ignored in my opinion.

P.S. I know these topics are just Leopard trolling but I'm killing time before dinner so I felt like jumping in on this one 8)
Jsw
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: DGR's Night-Owl

Postby Parks » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Terrorists? No.

Inside job? No.

The truth is somewhere in the middle.
We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster

Postby colombo117 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Troll or not, 9-11 was not an inside job. This coming from a guy that believed in John Titor. :lol:
Ion Challenger Roc EL/EX QJLS Valkyrie Predator
colombo117
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Challenger

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.