nintendo wii, monkey ball

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

nintendo wii, monkey ball

Postby redspexxx » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:25 am

a game called monkey ball(a mini game-game) has disc golf on it. you have to make a throwing motion to throw.
redspexxx
Fairway Surgeon

Postby some call me...tim? » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:50 am

Haven't played it, and I'm guessing it's pretty rudimentary as far as the physics and stuff. But that, as well as the DG game coming out on DS, this could be very promising for a REAL DG game on the wii. Come on Nintendo!
some call me...tim?
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Thatdirtykid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:42 pm

my place isnt big enough for a wii... I had trouble w/ the bowling game in wii sports w/ out being able to take three full steps... accually bowled a 240+ game though ;-)
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby cmrichar » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:02 pm

Thats pretty cool. To change the subject a little, have any of you played the wii, I was just curious to how they were.
Chad Richardson
MVP Disc Sports
cmrichar
Tree Magnet

Postby jmammo » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:59 pm

I have played the WII and I like it a lot. although it sometimes freezes up when playing a game or downloading a new one it is still very fun. I would however suggest to wait until the next less buggy batch comes out.
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Too weird to live, to rare to die

You are my one and only Chicagooo
To dream in RED, to dream in WHITE
For you we all shout into the night
jmammo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby K-Dog 19 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:21 pm

I am a fan of the Monkey Ball series for gamecube and I dought that the wii version would have a disc golf game.

Anyway I am saving up for a wii. I think that it is going to be the best system ever! Is there anyone else that is saving or has a wii? If there is then what games do you want for it?

I am going to get: wii sports, Legend of Zelda Twilite Princcess, NBA (if they make one), Any Harry Potter games (if they make one), Mabey Monkey Ball.
K-Dog 19
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: First X Avenger ever

Postby redspexxx » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:54 am

there is disc golf, its not that complicated. pick the angle, pick the height, hope for the best(kinda like my real game....)

i have played zelda a bit, its cool. i played call of duty, it was ok. monkey ball wii is a lot of fun, they really got the motion sensor thing down, but it can ba frustrating when you can't get it to do what you want it to do. wii sports is probably the most fun, i love boxing. its great.
redspexxx
Fairway Surgeon

Postby K-Dog 19 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:15 pm

In the Monkey Ball game, is the disc golf game played with Innova discs (or Discraft ot Gateway) or is it just those Wham-O frisbee discs?
Once upon a time a Monster ran into a mob of Avengers, they attacked him with their pet Leopard, the Buzzz was all around the city that even the Wizards had to use ear plugs. :D
K-Dog 19
Tree Magnet

Postby redspexxx » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:47 pm

they're monkey ball brand discs. they're probably something like a roc since its the only disc you can use... its probably not as in depth as you are thinking/wishing, not yet atleast, but showing how you can play disc in a video game could be a nice step to making a real innova video game.
redspexxx
Fairway Surgeon

Postby K-Dog 19 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:08 pm

Do you know what the coolest game ever would be?..... :shock: PDGA (07) :shock: for wii. In it, you could do a career mode or quick play mode. You could play with Innova, Discraft, and Gateway discs. But, I could only wish. :roll:
Once upon a time a Monster ran into a mob of Avengers, they attacked him with their pet Leopard, the Buzzz was all around the city that even the Wizards had to use ear plugs. :D
K-Dog 19
Tree Magnet

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.