...at least I used to before the game fried my 1st generation ps3
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Pure

Re: Black Ops

Postby NoLifeLeft » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 pm

AciDBatH666 wrote:I can't stand Nuke Town.

x2

Ground War doesn't use Nuketown.
NoLifeLeft
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: a whole bag of 'em

Postby AciDBatH666 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 am

Well I traded it in for GT5 Tuesday.
My friend (the only RL friend of mine that actually was playing it) ended up trading it back in also.
Played some MW2 last night and it just reaffirmed how I felt about the firing the weapons and feel of the kills I was getting. I was hitting people center mass TONS with an ACR in spurts in MW2 last night and getting lots of quick kills. In Black Ops, I just felt that sometimes the bullets weren't sticking so to speak. Just didn't feel as connected as MW2. It's difficult to explain. Then again, a lot of it could be the fact that I run Stopping Power on 99% of my MW2 specs.

ANd it's not like they got a lot wrong with the game, it's just that they didn't get some things right in my opinion. I think I would of given it more of a chance if some other friends of mine would of gotten it and stuck with it. Because I always like cutting up with the group of friends that I play with.
Gran Turismo 5 is cool, but I can see it getting to be kind of boring in the long run. Racing is fun, but it gets kind of old when you got one friend that only wants to drift, another that only wants to race the super fast highest speed cars, and another that doesn't take the time to juice up any cars and only wants to race stockers.
MEhhhhhhhhhhh
AciDBatH666
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Flat Top Roc

Postby jubuttib » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:43 pm

AciDBatH666 wrote:Gran Turismo 5 is cool, but I can see it getting to be kind of boring in the long run. Racing is fun, but it gets kind of old when you got one friend that only wants to drift, another that only wants to race the super fast highest speed cars, and another that doesn't take the time to juice up any cars and only wants to race stockers.
MEhhhhhhhhhhh
What do you like to do then? All of them? None of them? How much do you like racing games? Enough to get a proper simulator for the PC and a wheel? There's no lack of company on the internet.

BTW, how are the physics compared to older GTs? They keep calling it a simulator, have they finally decided to make it one?
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby AciDBatH666 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm big into team strategy. I'm a big gearhead, but I've owned GT 1, 2 and 3 and know that in the longrun it's going to be boring with me. But it's the game my friends are all hopin on so I figured I'd jump ship for a while. I've always found the physics to be pretty accurate for a racing game.
I autocross my GTI a bit and know exactly how it handles, and the first car I built up was a GTI in GT5. It's pretty dead on with the understeer coming into a hard corner.
My friend is a huge accuracy freak so we spent about 2 hours just drag racing cars that should be in the same classes to see how closely they compared.
The '10 Camaro was kind of a shocker beating out a lot of cars in his HP range including the new M3. The Lexus IS V8 was a shocker burning a lot of cars we didn't expect including the Camaro.
It was pretty accurate in the drags. Like the M3 and Camaro were dead even from a roll, something we expected. But from a launch the Camaro yanked the M3 by a good bit and it couldn't come back from it.

The views are excellent inside the cars. My friend has a pretty pricey wheel setup and he completely digs it. I know that I won't be into it for too too long so I don't make that kind of investment.
I like FPS games if they reward you for teamwork, which there's some games that do that. But getting people to stop running out there and work together instead of being the Lone Wolf hero never happens.
AciDBatH666
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Flat Top Roc

Postby Pwingles » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 am

i need a photoshoper to get a pic of jessica alba , photoshop her tits out (ino ino bear with me) and replace them with 2 AK74u's i wouldnt call it an improvement but more of a lateral move, thats how sexy that gun is, its not even fair. More unfair than ump in mw2
Pwingles
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Gwoove

Postby uNicedmeMan » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:04 pm

AciDBatH666 wrote:I like FPS games if they reward you for teamwork, which there's some games that do that. But getting people to stop running out there and work together instead of being the Lone Wolf hero never happens.

Until you play BFBC2 :D
-Find the Others-
uNicedmeMan
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Gotta be the PD

Postby lefty-hyzer » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:34 pm

too many cheaters in black ops, that game lags worse than anything i've seen. bunch of 12 y/o kids with lag switches and aimbot that own you all day...not for me. my k/d is around 2.0 typically, but it stays around .80 in black ops, hmmmmm, i guess i just suck at that particular multiplayer? the campaign mode was fun, but multiplayer is horrible. gameplay and realism is far superior in BFBC2, plus, you get to be a huge D-bag and merc people using choppers and tanks, people really appreciate that!

Acidbath, GT5 is also a let down, not quite sure why it took so long to release, it all looks the same to me, apart from the new cars, tracks, and dash cam views. the license tests are pretty much the same, none of your work from the prolouge, if you bought it too like i did, will transfer as promised either.
lefty-hyzer
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: got a few

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 am

lefty-hyzer wrote:too many cheaters in black ops, that game lags worse than anything i've seen. bunch of 12 y/o kids with lag switches and aimbot that own you all day...not for me. my k/d is around 2.0 typically, but it stays around .80 in black ops, hmmmmm, i guess i just suck at that particular multiplayer? the campaign mode was fun, but multiplayer is horrible. gameplay and realism is far superior in BFBC2, plus, you get to be a huge D-bag and merc people using choppers and tanks, people really appreciate that!

Acidbath, GT5 is also a let down, not quite sure why it took so long to release, it all looks the same to me, apart from the new cars, tracks, and dash cam views. the license tests are pretty much the same, none of your work from the prolouge, if you bought it too like i did, will transfer as promised either.

PS3 version? I don't see any hacking on 360
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby lefty-hyzer » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:15 pm

yeah, on ps3. they hack xbox360 too, type black ops hack, or aimbot, or cheats, in on youtube and see what pops up...it'll piss you off.
lefty-hyzer
Tree Magnet

Postby Jesse B 707 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm

lefty-hyzer wrote:yeah, on ps3. they hack xbox360 too, type black ops hack, or aimbot, or cheats, in on youtube and see what pops up...it'll piss you off.

you get banned on XBL real quick though so its never really an issue for me, this is one of the reasons i only really use my PS3 for its exclusive games..........also 360 controller>>>>PS3 controller
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Flipflat » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:20 pm

ghey
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby lefty-hyzer » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm

yup, there are all kinds of hacks for that game, it's ridiculous. makes the multiplayer mode pretty much unplayable. i get lagged all the time and i have u-verse's 24 mbps download speed. BFBC2 isn't as bad, but there are still super nerd cheaters out there who suck without their crutch.
lefty-hyzer
Tree Magnet

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.