and here it is

Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: True professionals

Postby jsun3thousand » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 am

Frank Delicious wrote:and here it is

AMAZING
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby NoLifeLeft » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:10 am

Classy.
NoLifeLeft
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: a whole bag of 'em

Postby Mixed Bag Madness » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 am

jsun3thousand wrote:
Frank Delicious wrote:and here it is

AMAZING

"She told me on the hatchet that she was gonna send me something" So I'm assuming that this is the juggalo equivalent of swearing on the bible or your mothers grave? So many lulz here. The picture on the previous page is fucking gold. :lol:
PA1s-Rocs-FLX Drones-Teebirds-D3s-Destroyers-D1s
Mixed Bag Madness
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Pumpkin Rocs

Postby 7ontheline » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:57 am

I may forget this thread tomorrow but I'll never forget 10 years ago today.

Parents, teach your childern well.
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

JHern wrote:If your putter isn't your favorite disc, get a new putter.
7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Judge

Postby Frank Delicious » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:09 am

All I know is 10 years ago today I was watching something important on TV and I missed a quiz and I got a zero on that test because my teacher wouldn't let me make it up.

jerk ass teacher.
Frank Delicious

Postby Triflusal » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Frank Delicious wrote:All I know is 10 years ago today I was watching something important on TV and I missed a quiz and I got a zero on that test because my teacher wouldn't let me make it up.

jerk ass teacher.

the terrorists won
Triflusal
Effective absolute Communicator

Favorite Disc: whamo malibu

Postby 7ontheline » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Winning perhaps but there's not guys with sub machine guns on my street corner yet like it is in Mexico or a lot of other f'ed up places in the world today. I heard on NPR today that the US has 850,000 Top Secret clearances. How many dollars have we blown overreacting in knee jerk wars and the like? Our economy sucks... winning beyond bin laden's greatest expectation for sure.

oh and yeah, jerk ass teacher.
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Itchy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 pm

A TS clearance doesn't mean much unless you have a ten page list of caveats after it.
Gorilla Boy Spider Monkey
TL - FL - Valkyrie - PD - Cyclone - Element - Meteor - Roc Plus - Gremlin - Summit - Wizard
SLO Throwers mini
Itchy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: S Gremlin

Postby 7ontheline » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:55 am

Itchy wrote:A TS clearance doesn't mean much unless you have a ten page list of caveats after it.

Dude, then save my tax dollars from worthless shit like a single meaningless TS clearance. While we're cutting the fat stop searching for weapons of mass destruction that don't exist or justifing some other war while floating checks my grandkids will have to cash just to kick the shit out of every dictator, serve our holier than thou national interests, or express our belief that we know what's right and wrong better than anyone else in this world, and rationalize that its the US's place to make it right even if we have to expend all the resourses and credit we thought we had. I can't imagine why everyone else in the world doesn't appreciate us for all we do for the little people. As for the bums without jobs right now, surely they understand that the best way to show terrorists that we're not terrified is to spend trillions of dollars trying to kill them... the terrorist that is.

Hey man I'm probably wrong about TS clearances. TS clearance might be a dime a dozen cost wise to manage so please forget the TS due deligence cost point. I'd even donate a dollar for 120 TS clearances at that rate IF I can have one to hang on my office wall beside the picture of my wife and college diploma and be like the chick that tried to parley her daughter's death for some stupid SWAG. 850,000 top secret clearances isn't overkill, naw...just a drop in the bucket compared to the thousands that have died and the $10 billion a month for the war in Iraq for example. Mr. President, at least have the balls to call it for what it is, that you're okay mortgaging our country to the hilt for a little more oil. But no worries, a TS clearance doesn't cost a thing unless there's caveats after it like they have oil. Afterall we're spending our money fighting bigger problems like stopping those that practice genocide or the spread of malaria or aids or whatever, right?

There's always been wackjobs out there since Cain took out Able. Now with 6 billion plus folks on this drop of water in the Universe there are natuarally a few more wackjobs. Let's not try to kill all the misquitos with expensive hand grenades... even though grenades do the job very well and very few speak up to object when we're lobing them around protecting the world's oil supply, Mr. Halliburton.

7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Frank Delicious » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 am

This thread is officially the weirdest thread on the board right now.
Frank Delicious

Postby JR » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:29 am

Frank Delicious wrote:This thread is officially the weirdest thread on the board right now.

Chlorine gas in yo ass :-) Or i mean like dude WTF is wrong with them teachers? Bummer.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby JR » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:58 am

Maybe you guys should read a bit of the second battle of Ypres. The funny thing is that the triple entente may have been saved by that chlorine gas attack in 1915, because it forced the development of better gas repellent gear and practices. Which proved invaluable in winning by the skin of their teeth later at the first battle Verdun, which opened with a much more lethal gas attack chemically. Fosgen ain't nice. The Germans were bummed that their new fangled super gas weapon didn't work nearly as well. Boo hoo to the fuckers. The battles at Verdun broke the back of the French army. It mutinied on a grand scale in 1917 and the bloody stomping out of the mutiny was only possible, because the Germans did not notice it and didn't roll over the French. Capturing the French army as POWs was too close for comfort. Had that happened the world could be way different. It may not have been possible to defeat the Germans without the French. It was too close for comfort. Winston Churchill and many other leaders thought in 1918 that despite the victories they might lose in 1919 due to the insufferable losses in life. Open ground warfare in late 1918 was way bloodier than trench warfare on average. The casualties the Brits were taking nearly crippled their army. Good luck to the US for defeating the Germans had the French lost their army. Because in 1917 there were way less doughboys in France than in 1918. Even in 1918 the US troops were inexperienced and despite being there in numbers and not so fatigued as the European powers that had fought en masse for 4 years before the US was present in significant numbers. The inexperience of the US troops caused a lot of unnecessary casualties in the opinion of their allies.

This is the kind of history that isn't always told to the public. It could dissuade people from running naked into stakes while being showered with javelins=pretty lethal way to die en masse. Sound unreal? Exactly what the Gauls di(e)d to themselves at the battle of Alesia losing their war to the Romans. Of course the Gauls first starved in the Roman siege, while the Gauls had the numerical superiority. Kinda like the US lost their dineros i mean yuans sending select few to interesting and exotic locales. Dollars ran out way back when and the wars would have been over long ago if the dollars had not been replaced with the loaned yuans.

The wars on drugs? Please. It is more like the wars of influence, oil, domestic US policy and most of all follies. In military matters there is a well known saying about tactics in a battle that goes it is a poor plan that cannot be changed. Well guess what it is also a poor organization that can't admit mistakes and can't change the course of action. Like US government war fighting, Greek economy or most other European spenders that loan more on top of old loans more than the country can pay back. Like Finland grr :( That is too close to Greek actions prior to their current troubles. They have mass demonstrations over there. Boo that they should convict the lying politicians that made the mess. Just as most other countries need to do to most of the previous and current politicians. There are real pieces of work in my country in power at the moment and the opposition is even worse. They are even truer professionals than the chlorine gas geniuses.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby veganray » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:09 am

Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Postby 7ontheline » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Americans seem to stupid to realize that we're bankrutpting ourselves trying to "Win." We don't have the heart to die in numbers for what we believe like we did back during our tragic civil war. Didn't Iran loose almost a million people fighting US supported Iraq. If we had that many needless deaths people might actually force change but the government knows this so we've got drones and $20,000,000 a copy airplanes to keep us safe... yeah right.

7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.