Finnish in your face

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby Parks » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:21 am

That was actually pretty great, and also more believable than JR's rants.
We're at our best when it's from our hips
Parks
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1784
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby JR » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:18 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VHZFi1GhM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UhC04okll0

There's the way in which the world sees the USA. Thank you for confirming these views by your actions :-)
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia
User avatar
 
Posts: 11491
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:07 am
Location: Finland, sea level
Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby Triflusal » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:52 pm

JR wrote:Sorry, but you live in a third rate, if not third world country of intellectualism. And on the wrong side in there. So goat herders describes the US better than most countries in the world. Granted the US is very polarized and is a hotbed for science. Unfortunately that does not mean, that everyone benefits from the available information, because they have not had access to it, not wanted to get information or gotten, what is on offer. Too bad, that every place has ship loads of yahoos. And we all suffer for that. Pretty much every western country is in enough trouble to not be able to sustain the life style, that has been enjoyed so far. The US is bankrupt on so many levels.

At least half the population in my country is pretty bankrupt mentally too despite one of the best and according to some studies the best education system in the world. Meh. I'm not sure how many percent of current youngsters get a higher education degree at the moment in Finland, but it's probably still a little over 90 %. So you could say, that we have plenty of highly educated and at least partially wasted education goat herders here too for sure. But coming from where you do, i wouldn't go calling anyone from western countries goat herders. That's so sad, because it ain't even the pot calling the kettle black with the potential of your country being wasted so criminally.

Your poor grasp of analogies and sentence structure shows your mental bankruptcy. This is much like the internment camps the united states government put in Greenland during the revolutionary war of 1812. But without, the hitler invasion like the blitz. No one knows where the microchips went but the defunct, masses of people in the other western countries haven't yet been unable to find them. The lucid dreams of many patron saints will probably reveal where the mental faculties of the red man lie, but the united states is a hotbed for, science. I wouln't worry too much about 90% of most of that, though. I've never been to united America but the judgements I cast on it are accurate in my limited, experience. But that is the flipside of, reverse Japanese economy. I've had to go to the mart and whatnot. Anyway, I judge all of my judgments to be accurate representation of the judgements I have made. It reminds me of the cold war, actually the coldest war. The war for the mind of many Finnish young goatherders. This war is under commencement in the gut of the poor polish boy. Message.
Triflusal
Effective absolute Communicator
User avatar
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: fighting crime
Favorite Disc: whamo malibu

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby Leopard » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 pm

was that a don't be a menace reference?

i only yell MESSAGE five times a week.

also nice word soup!!
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer
User avatar
 
Posts: 4464
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: 30 miles x 100 miles x stinking island
Favorite Disc: Leo

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby Frank Delicious » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Last week my boss was talking to someone about ethics among Japanese schoolgirls. He was very uninterested by the subject, so he started telling my friend Alejandro about it, and he started bitching:


"Wow!.. That's amazing! If I hear another thing about Japanese schoolgirls I'm going to shoot somebody!"

But then when my boss got to the part about the ethics, Alejandro stopped yelling. And then just now, Alejandro's niece told me that the reason Alejandro was so freaked out was because he has a fear of ethics from childhood. Often Alejandro can be very stupid like that, but I have to live with that...
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby jsun3thousand » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 pm

well, i'm impressed.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc
User avatar
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: the tomb of don zimmer
Favorite Disc: #63

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby Frank Delicious » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Fucking japanese schoolgirls.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby Frank Delicious » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 pm

this pic sums up my feeling on this thread:

Image
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby jsun3thousand » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 pm

i'm talking about the absolute effective communication going on. i'm learning a lot here.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc
User avatar
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: the tomb of don zimmer
Favorite Disc: #63

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby JR » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:50 am

Frank Delicious wrote:this pic sums up my feeling on this thread:

Image


Yup. What would you expect to happen around DGCR rejects? Par for the course. Yawn.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia
User avatar
 
Posts: 11491
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:07 am
Location: Finland, sea level
Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby JR » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:59 am

All right, there are new bunch of newbies to thinking here (mostly DGCR rejects) so let us illuminate some points here to show, that maybe not everyone is as hot shit of intellectual capacity or experience as they have thought they are. Meaning they fail even in common sense. Please note, that this is not an attack or insult against anyone. I'm not saying, that any single person could not understand and is not intelligent. I'm saying, that so far not having thought of some things and not knowing everything yet may influence thought process outcomes. Failure in many cases here lately. I'm also not going into personal psychological issues, such as not being able to cope with reality and needing to lie to yourself for feeling better deeper than it is perfectly normal and a design flaw in the human psyche. It happens to all of us and everyone needs to fight it after they realize, why it is dangerous. And hurts everyone every day.

It is a fact, that i have not been to the US. It has again been pointed out here and tried to be used as proof of me not knowing anything about the US. Let us peek at the underlying assumptions there. In order to not know anything about the US a person, that has never visited the US would be limited in knowledge to only experiencing things first hand. Is this true? Let's examine that a bit. Take your pop corn at the latest now, because for fun and games i refer to the previous pop corn thread up in smoke, where the thread originator tried to use the same straw man argument. Let me try to illustrate, why that argument is a straw man.

I replied to the original poster of the up in smoke thread Bradley Walker after he made the same argument, that i don't and can't know anything about the US not having been there by stating, that if a lack of information comes from being outside the border, then he would not know anything about federal issues, because TX, his home state then, is the border of his information.

Let us ponder on the flow of information across borders. Where do you draw the line over, which information would not flow? Your door? So you only know, what is inside your apartment? Your body, so you have no senses, that receive information about the outside world? How claiming that is common sense? So how come you in the US can read this post, that was typed in Finland, if information stopped at the Finnish border?

Is someone seriously thinking, that i have not met and talked to plenty of Americans? As if Americans never went abroad? Is anyone really trying to support their claims by stating, that there are no news and people don't tell each other, what Americans have done at home or abroad? Do you think, that i don't observe you, when i've read, what you have written? So is there anyone, that is still willing to make a claim, that i don't and can't know, what goes on in America? I would also like to see a head count of all seeing guys, who know all the facets of America and what Americans do everywhere they go in the world all the time?

What i'm saying is, that you could be as dependent on other sources of information about, what Americans do at home and abroad as i am? Do you claim, that you cannot have any knowledge at all about, what the US is doing in say Iraq and Afghanistan despite 100 000 +- some service personnel are deployed there? Or are you saying, that anything that Americans do abroad is of no consequence and thus the Iraqis or this Finn does not know, what goes on in the US in some areas of life? Note i said some information. I don't claim to know everything, that goes on in there. I can't make that claim from any country in the world, because i'm not all seeing. That does not mean, that i'm completely without knowledge either.

So i give you a question about psychology: Are things black and white? According to psychologists people develop mentally to the point, where they can differentiate more than black and white, good and bad etc. at the age of three. Here is a shade of gray for common sense testing for you guys to decide for yourself about my knowledge or lack thereof about the US: If i can mention one fact about, what goes on in the US am i totally in the dark about the US, because i have never been there? The piece of information i offer as proof of knowing something about the US is, that all open division male world champions are Americans. What does that tell you?

So if you act like kids acting to know something and step up to the plate, please get yourself ready. You might get confronted with dare i say it? Reality.... Hitchock violin squeak squeak shrieking...

This is exactly the reason, why scientists have some rules, like needing to prove, what they claim. And a distaste for discussing reality with the mob. Seeing as there are so many facets to life and so many areas in science, things would get too compartmentalized to be useful in real life, if people did not share information and act on the whole of the situation, not just what is in your walk of life. Please try to educate yourself and think, before speaking and writing. It is better to ask than tell, when you don't have facts to back up your claims. A good test, if someone is a true scientist, is to see if they lie. Lying in academic circles happens all the time and once caught, there are consequences. no serious thinker would try to fit the happenings around them into a pre existing concept of the world. That goat herder comment was hilarious coming from such non factual back drop as the US and seeing how far from truth that is about me and Finland. Please carry on lying, it is funny. In itself and in the content and invalidity of the lies themselves and as illustration of your personal state and where you come from. Well represented. I'm sure your fellow Americans are mighty proud of you :-D Notice the smiley? I had to point that out, because so many can't handle it kids have freaked out so many times before here, when they have been confronted with realities. in the previous sentence the word it in the term can't handle it kids refers to reality. Message!

I quess it is time to point out, that the word message! comes from a Wayans brothers comedy film and is soooo suitable in communication with so many yahoos outta DGCR :-) Some people just don't get things, if they are not underlined and have a flashing neon sign pointing at the point of interest as you guys yet again proved in a couple of threads in the last few weeks. You are very entertaining, but at the same time sad. For seeing mammals, that can't connect a and b i could always go to the zoo, but the difference is, that the zoo animals aren't out in the world making a mess just, because they don't understand better. And how many attention/intellect deficient persons even reached this far. That was a snide remark made on purpose on the fools to which the comment applies. That is not me trying to elevate myself, that is being pissed off at fools, that crap the lives of others. The reason, why i started this thread. Many fools showed up to be counted :-D :lol: :mrgreen: And typing for this long for mostly a drooling audience, not because they are hungry, means i'm not giving a shit about spelling so i intentionally won't search for typos. Respect is reserved to those, that deserve it.

You can demand respect, but being given it is another matter. And i'm glad to disagree on that point. On that note, i've spent enough time on putting the mirror in front of people, that it takes away from DG. So i'll limit my responses later on. Possibly to zero. Please don't be offended about that. I just have better things to do with my life. There's a limit to trolling the kiddies and that is sensible input.

It is sad that grown up bodies don't contain the equal amount of mental maturity and information. I don't like the infantilism trend in the world and i'm perfectly happy to piss on the parade from time to time. Don't like it? Tough. Deal with it. Just like sooner or later reality is, what needs to be dealt with too. I'm saying going in unprepared carries with it some penalties. I don't feel right about letting people to walk into shit without giving them a heads up. I'm not gonna wrestle them to have them avoid stepping into crap either. It can teach them as well. So carry on -keep on treading (trudging for some?) forward. :-)
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia
User avatar
 
Posts: 11491
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:07 am
Location: Finland, sea level
Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby Triflusal » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:32 am

you should probably work on making sound arguments and concise points. Not rambling on and keeping your poor arguments behind a wall of insurmountable and unreadable text. Saying that part of my argument is a straw man and then talking about it for 6 paragraphs/comparing to another argument is a straw man itself.

Also, it's awesome that you can read and speak/type english, but tear out your damn comma key.
Triflusal
Effective absolute Communicator
User avatar
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: fighting crime
Favorite Disc: whamo malibu

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby jubuttib » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:59 am

Read through it, and out of pretty much all the WOT's he's written so far it's probably the easiest to understand. The point he made though wasn't worth all that, and seriously, you over and misuse the hell out of the comma key.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word
User avatar
 
Posts: 5447
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
Location: Finland
Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby tallpaul » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:27 am

I have not understood one post in this thread. Except perhaps for the not understanding posts...and some Frank sarcasm.
tallpaul
Noob
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47 am
Favorite Disc: roc

Re: Finnish in your face

Postby veganray » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:36 am

Image
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.


Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler
User avatar
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: the defense table
Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest