Guys stop talking about prerube ITT - thanks Frankles.

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby bcr123psu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:18 am

vonDrehle wrote:I hate the biodegradable bag. No way to grab it without everyone in a 5 mile radius hearing it.


That's nothing compared to bullshit Kettle Brand bags. There is a notch at the top of the bag that says "tear here". When you tear there, it rips down the length of the side with an ever-widening hole, spilling the tasty goodness all over the place and (if you can't power down a whole bag at once), makes it really difficult to keep it fresh.



Image
bcr123psu
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm
Location: In a bottle
Favorite Disc: The one in my brakes

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby veganray » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 am

DownWithTheBrown's pathetic, humorless jabs & Pedorube's ridiculously whiny threats of "holier-than-thou" reprisal both deserved to be wiped off the face of the planet. IMHO, Blake made a good call in doing just that, and not just ham-handedly changing folks' words to fit what he thinks the "tone" of the site should be.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.


Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler
User avatar
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: the defense table
Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby vonDrehle » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 am

I have found I have to be in the mood for kettle chips. But I feel I could always be in the mood for Fully Loaded Baked Potato chips.
Image
vonDrehle
Steward Turkeylink: Has not seen The Godfather and is probably a horrible person
User avatar
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:07 pm
Location: Hickory/Raleigh/Blowing Rock, NC
Favorite Disc: River

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby Triflusal » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 am

i think the PM to frank went something like this:

"wtf is this shit delete this shit"

and then franks says "yeah"
Triflusal
Effective absolute Communicator
User avatar
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: fighting crime
Favorite Disc: whamo malibu

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby vonDrehle » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am

Frankles is my hero.
Image
vonDrehle
Steward Turkeylink: Has not seen The Godfather and is probably a horrible person
User avatar
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:07 pm
Location: Hickory/Raleigh/Blowing Rock, NC
Favorite Disc: River

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby new013 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 am

bcr123psu wrote:
vonDrehle wrote:I hate the biodegradable bag. No way to grab it without everyone in a 5 mile radius hearing it.


That's nothing compared to bullshit Kettle Brand bags. There is a notch at the top of the bag that says "tear here". When you tear there, it rips down the length of the side with an ever-widening hole, spilling the tasty goodness all over the place and (if you can't power down a whole bag at once), makes it really difficult to keep it fresh.


Ziploc
"F*ck... here comes that guy New013."
new013
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:00 am
Favorite Disc: TL

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 am

Triflusal wrote:i think the PM to frank went something like this:

"wtf is this shit delete this shit"

and then franks says "yeah"


This is almost verbatim.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby juju » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 am

Fully loaded baked potato sound delicious. I really like the salt & pepper or the honey dijon.
juju
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:15 pm
Favorite Disc: First Run Buzzz

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby vonDrehle » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 am

So is every one a dry eater or do you go for some dips?
Image
vonDrehle
Steward Turkeylink: Has not seen The Godfather and is probably a horrible person
User avatar
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:07 pm
Location: Hickory/Raleigh/Blowing Rock, NC
Favorite Disc: River

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby Jeronimo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 am

Going in dry.
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore
User avatar
 
Posts: 3611
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:27 pm
Location: Maine
Favorite Disc: Pure

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby bcr123psu » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 am

new013 wrote:
bcr123psu wrote:
vonDrehle wrote:I hate the biodegradable bag. No way to grab it without everyone in a 5 mile radius hearing it.


That's nothing compared to bullshit Kettle Brand bags. There is a notch at the top of the bag that says "tear here". When you tear there, it rips down the length of the side with an ever-widening hole, spilling the tasty goodness all over the place and (if you can't power down a whole bag at once), makes it really difficult to keep it fresh.


Ziploc


That's fixing the symptom, not the problem. True, a Ziploc would work, but that's just one more thing that needs to be "consumed". Even if you reuse or recycle the Ziploc, it's still a waste to have to use it in the first place.

Image
bcr123psu
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm
Location: In a bottle
Favorite Disc: The one in my brakes

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby Junksoap » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:13 pm

Image

^the visual equivalent of Frank deleting Pedorube's thread...like lancing a boil on the back of DGR.

It might feel better, but really DGR is missing some small part of itself.
"Huh?"

-just some dude
Junksoap
dealing out SICK NASTY BURNS
User avatar
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: Here and there, from time to time.

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby veganray » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Prerube (on Facebook) wrote:I was a one man Hurricane over at DGR and am probably not welcome back for a while.
:lol:
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.


Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler
User avatar
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: the defense table
Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby vonDrehle » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 pm

I feel like sometimes he takes things way too seriously.
Image
vonDrehle
Steward Turkeylink: Has not seen The Godfather and is probably a horrible person
User avatar
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:07 pm
Location: Hickory/Raleigh/Blowing Rock, NC
Favorite Disc: River

Re: What happened to the Pedorube thread?!?!?!?!

Postby Junksoap » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:25 pm

:shock: Sometimes?!?!?!?!?!?!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Huh?"

-just some dude
Junksoap
dealing out SICK NASTY BURNS
User avatar
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: Here and there, from time to time.

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

cron