2013 Super Bowl

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: 2013 Super Bowl

Postby uNicedmeMan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 am

Frank Delicious wrote:
Frank Delicious wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ditto

What he said.
-Find the Others-
uNicedmeMan
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Gotta be the PD

Postby uNicedmeMan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 am

keltik wrote:I wonder how hard Frank is whackin' it right now...

Not as hard as me.

Imagine if Baltimore would have continued to fuck shit up in the second half like they did in the first.

Joey Flacco FTW.
-Find the Others-
uNicedmeMan
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Gotta be the PD

Postby keltik » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:15 am

all I'll say is it was a very exciting game. Baltimore played, they used the entire playbook and more of their roster. San Fran looked they were leaning on two or three guys.

Kaepernick really showed his athleticism but he just didn't have the experience and poise that Flacco had. Flacco looked like he had it under control. and those crazy roll out last second passes proved it. Kaepernick looked like a deer in headlights when they zoomed in on him on field. excellent game all around.

I'm happy for Baltimore. I am admittedly an AFC fan (I just don't like most of the teams in the NFC).
keltik
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Postby rusch_bag » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Flacco is still pretty meh. Double digit picks every year, never thrown for 4000 yards, normally right below the 60% completion mark. Pretty mediocre nfl QB.
rusch_bag
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Jesse B 707 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Good game, really shitty play calling at the end by the niners, after averaging like 9 yds per carry in the 2nd half why the fuck would anyone force a pass to the same guy 3 times in a row when you're on the 5? That was painful to watch, good game by Baltimore though.
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby Frank Delicious » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:37 pm

I have no idea why they didn't pound it in the endzone on that last drive since our pass rush got super shitty after Ngata got taken out.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby Working Stiff » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Yeah, they got down to the 7 and I thought the Ravens were toast. Three plays from the 5? Easy. Roll Kaepernick out, give Gore a carry to pound it in and then maybe throw the fade to Crabtree if those didn't work. Throwing passes short of the endzone (incomplete passes at that) was a weird way to burn two downs with the Super Bowl on the line.

On 4th down Gore blew his pickup assignment. Gore was waaayyy over to the right of Kaepernick with Ellerbe about to light him up rushing from the left. Gore has to get to that guy and give Kaepernick more time to throw. He didn't have time, and he threw a ball I don't think Crabtree could have caught inbounds even if Smith wasn't holding him (and he was holding him.) In the end I thought the no-call was right because the pass was so bad, and the pass was so bad because Gore didn't pick up Ellerbe on the rush.
Furthur wrote:Either get a lighter one, throw harder, or find a disc with more glide.
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.