Hulk Vs. The Thing

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby garublador » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:56 pm

Bradley Walker wrote:Blake was a professional Quake player... :lol:

I do know that at least one of the guys in the throw analysis section was pretty heavy into Unreal Tournament. He was a fairly respected player among the clan circuit. Playing against him sucked.
garublador
Disc Whore

Postby Eric O » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:00 pm

Voltron would wipe the floor with all those guys. :D
Eric O
1000 Rated Poster

Postby tushamajig13 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:34 pm

My $0.02

Hulk vs. The Thing: Hulk...you cant mess with that kind of rage especially when you are just a regular guy who still has feelings (pansy) but happens to be made of some kind of adobe-esque clay

CA vs. CP: CP...Are you kidding?? Even if you take out one of the kids (Ma-Ti seems to be the crowd favorite...and for anyone who isnt as huge a nerd as I, thats the heart kid), Gaia (mother Earth who, wierdly enough is voiced by Whoopi Goldberg) will seek vengeance and then CA is REALLY effed...I mean come on...even the league couldnt take on teh spirit of the Earth

TMNT vs. Power Rangers: TMNT...radioactive turtles wielding sai, nunchucks, katanas, and a bo with a sweet-ass rat, shredder, crag, and bebop and rocksteady by their sides? compare that to a bunch of sissy high schoolers romping around in their spandex and plastic T-Rex's and Wooly Mammoths. I mean, even if you throw in the white ranger, no contest...Shredder and Crag would just bring their freakin gravtiy-device and multiply gravity to the point that the power rangers would be rendered useless. Then the turtles would steal some anti-gravity boots from the footsoldiers and ruin those ranger...mighty morphin my ass
tushamajig13
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wizard

Postby bigs348 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:40 pm

tushamajig13 wrote:...mighty morphin my ass

priceless.
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and he gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
-- bob dylan
bigs348
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Rooster » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:40 pm

very well thought out. but when i say TMNT vs MMPR i mean just the turtles vs. the rangers. and besides shredder would never help the turtles.
Rooster
Fairway Surgeon

Postby TexasOutlaw » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:31 pm

I shouldn't get involved here, but here goes:

Power Rangers have the upper hand because the Turtles would be too busy laughing their shells off at their sissy costumes..
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby roadkill » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:25 pm

The Hulk wins no contest.

It's not just about the hulk's amazing strength, it's about his rage. When someone or something is angry it has more power and tenacity than in any other emotional state. Pain is not a deterrent any longer. I don't think the Hulk ever really feels pain. The Hulk is like a crack addict- ten times the strength of a creature that size and totally oblivious to pain and any confrontation or resistance only makes him stronger and more vicious.
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

Postby domromer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:10 pm

Rooster wrote:very well thought out. but when i say TMNT vs MMPR i mean just the turtles vs. the rangers. and besides shredder would never help the turtles.

Shredder would help because he would be sickened by the likes of the limp wristed power rangers. He would just total destroy.

Thats the end of the argument on that one...my uncle can kick all your asses!!!
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby Rooster » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:33 pm

well if your going to bring all the TMNT characters intot his debate, then i guess you have to give the MMPR their zords which can become the megazord(or dinozord) if you give them the green/white ranger. then the battle must go to the rangers as they can just stomp the tutles and all of their friends/enemies.
Rooster
Fairway Surgeon

Postby domromer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:38 pm

rooster your wrong is so many ways. I could prove this through graphs, charts, and various stats. But I'm very busy. Just be aware thats it's a scientific fact that shredder himself would own all the power rangers.

For that matter shredder could probaby beat the hulks ass as well.
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

domromer
Plastic Fondler

Postby Eric O » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:45 pm

but still not Voltron when they form into the big sword swinging robot...
Eric O
1000 Rated Poster

Postby domromer » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:52 pm

Voltron Vs. Transformers?

domromer
Plastic Fondler

Postby MDR_3000 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:30 pm

The Decepticons can't mess with that Blazing Sword.
MDR_3000
I Throw Faaar

Postby all_thumbs » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:49 pm

First of all, Hulk for sure. Second TMNT vs. MMPR=Rooster is a loser. (And will lose again when I get back to Michigan someday, match play for beers?) Third, Transformers over Voltron. Volton would take any of the big combos of Transformers, but all of them together? Come on, they had 4 or more team up giants and a transforming city! Hell, Optimus Prime and one of the cassette tapes could probably beat them.

How about a cat fight? Wonder Woman vs. She-Hulk? WW does not get to use her lasso (that comes later... :P) and none of this recent crap where WW can fly without that stupid invisable jet.

Alternate: Battle of competing publisher's crimefighters with Ninja skills, Batman Vs. Daredevil. From the comic, not the movies, natch.
Ken H...formerly the user 'gwailo'.
Wizards, 1080 Radius & Warlock twins, Wasp ,Hornet, Buzzz, Demon, Firebird, Leopards, CE TL, Orcs, and Predator.
Bag in flux - rebuilding my game after long layoff including learning forehands hence the schizo nature of what I carry.
all_thumbs
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: DEMON!

Postby roadkill » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:14 pm

The ultimate cat fight: Wonderwoman vs Catwoman

It's too bad Linda Carter is ancient now. LC in her prime vs Halle Berry in a cage match would be awesome.
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.