mac vs pc

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby swel304 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:48 pm

One of my instructors was a big ubuntu fan. Ive been thinking about trying it but havent gotten around to it. I can set up dual boot right? I might have to give it a try.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby chris86wm » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:45 am

swel304 wrote:One of my instructors was a big ubuntu fan. Ive been thinking about trying it but havent gotten around to it. I can set up dual boot right? I might have to give it a try.

If you've ever installed windows then you can setup an Ubuntu dual boot. Personally I find the Ubuntu installation process even easier than the windows one. Basically all you have to do is pop in the Ubuntu live cd, click install, and then click next on through steps. Work with the OS for a good month or two and you will love it.
chris86wm
Tree Magnet

Postby swel304 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:46 am

chris86wm wrote:
swel304 wrote:One of my instructors was a big ubuntu fan. Ive been thinking about trying it but havent gotten around to it. I can set up dual boot right? I might have to give it a try.

If you've ever installed windows then you can setup an Ubuntu dual boot. Personally I find the Ubuntu installation process even easier than the windows one. Basically all you have to do is pop in the Ubuntu live cd, click install, and then click next on through steps. Work with the OS for a good month or two and you will love it.

ive actually never set up a dual boot. I have to have a serpart partition for the other os right? I dont particulary want to reformat at the moment :lol:
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.