Cop vehicle search rights, could I have done this different?

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Jerry R » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:11 am

MacCruzer wrote:i guess i just have to be careful when im finding a resonsable place to do irresposable things. : )

:) Mac – I didn’t mean my post to be so holier-than-thou. I certainly would not put myself when I was 19 up as a role model for my 3 young daughters. Also, I have a brother-in-law that was a cop, and he was a total sleaze – cheated on my sister and who knows what else. Cops are human and I agree with a lot of people here who said many cops are on power trips – that said, I do respect the profession and would definitely not want their job. My main issue with this thread was personal responsibility. If I screwed up when I was 19 and got caught (and I did) it wasn’t the cops fault – it was mine. Our society is getting such a “victim” mentality it’s driving me nuts. There seems to be no accountability anymore.

OMG I'm sounding like my dad. "damn kids nowadays"
Jerry R
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Q Sentinel

Postby MacCruzer » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:36 pm

Jerry R wrote:I'm sounding like my dad.

"come on dad everyones going!!!"

Once again i hear ya, but, but . . . . na i wont go there.
I did take a victim roll when writing that post.
.....im going there.....
but i like said before, i take a very responsable angle when choosing to do the things i choose to do, and there was nothing that would indicate to the officer otherwise. and he still took the bully cop route.
"Each One Teach One"
www.divebum.com
MacCruzer
Noob

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.