Annoying TV Commercials

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Annoying TV Commercials

Postby IowaDiscGolf » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:34 am

The Burger King "SpongeBob No-Pants" ad has me ready to jump out my office window. Who is the marketing genius who came up with that one? Hmm...naked paunchy grown man covered in suds...yeah, I could go for some chicken fingers!
IowaDiscGolf
2008 DGR Donator

Postby deaddisc » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:37 am

Head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead.......
deaddisc
Fairway Surgeon

Postby garublador » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:42 am

DVR is your friend. Anytime someone says to me "Have you seen that new commercial...." I say, "No," smile and get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
garublador
Disc Whore

Postby jmammo » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:32 pm

garublador wrote:DVR is your friend. Anytime someone says to me "Have you seen that new commercial...." I say, "No," smile and get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

TIVO ftw
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Too weird to live, to rare to die

You are my one and only Chicagooo
To dream in RED, to dream in WHITE
For you we all shout into the night
jmammo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby bigs348 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:56 pm

deaddisc wrote:Head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead.......

For me, the worst about about those commercials are that the writing says "Applied Directly to the Forehead" to which my response is, "It's already applied? To what? Do I still have to apply it directly to my forehead?"
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and he gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
-- bob dylan
bigs348
Fairway Surgeon

Postby K-Dog 19 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:50 pm

Headon, Activeon, etc....Nuf said.
Once upon a time a Monster ran into a mob of Avengers, they attacked him with their pet Leopard, the Buzzz was all around the city that even the Wizards had to use ear plugs. :D
K-Dog 19
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: First X Avenger ever

Postby ferretdance03 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:12 pm

garublador wrote:DVR is your friend. Anytime someone says to me "Have you seen that new commercial...." I say, "No," smile and get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

I agree. I hardly ever watch anything when it comes on. Usually it's the next day or so.
ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.