Postby steezo » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:56 pm

LOL :roll:
The more I throw, the easier it gets-
steezo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beef Curtain

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:59 pm

[quote="SkaBob"]
We're not, but the actions of a few speak louder than the polite silence of thousands.

[quote]

I suppose I shouldn't say, "Like, cool, dude, got any weed?"
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby SkaBob » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:03 pm

If that's the view you want the world to have of you, and of disc golfers, then you go ahead and say stuff like that. I think a good many people would agree such things are counterproductive to our sport, and to society as a whole...
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:04 pm

SkaBob wrote:If that's the view you want the world to have of you, and of disc golfers, then you go ahead and say stuff like that. I think a good many people would agree such things are counterproductive to our sport, and to society as a whole...

So are rants on a message board
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby steezo » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:05 pm

I think Message Board context can easily be stretched when using typed words to reflect personal thoughts.
The more I throw, the easier it gets-
steezo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beef Curtain

Postby SkaBob » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:05 pm

If anything I say changes ONE mind for the better, then it hasn't been counterproductive in the least. If all you're going to do is sling ad hominem attacks at me when I counter your points, how about we just quit this whole thing. I've no interest in debating someone who counters thought with mud.
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:12 pm

SkaBob wrote:If anything I say changes ONE mind for the better, then it hasn't been counterproductive in the least. If all you're going to do is sling ad hominem attacks at me when I counter your points, how about we just quit this whole thing. I've no interest in debating someone who counters thought with mud.

How about addressing the post instead of "countering" me. Here's more stuff for you to whine about:

1. I don't like cocoa puffs
2. I don't like compact cars
3. I actually like mud, especially in a big truck

Knock yourself out, Huckleberry. Or perhaps post what you think Donkey should do. You sure it's mud you covered in? ( I know it's your, more stuff to be countered)
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby SkaBob » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:16 pm

Addressing the post? Like I did on the first page, where I questioned his driving?

Look, we're done here. I'm not going to turn this into any more of a flame than it's become already, and you're not going to goad me into it. I'm not going to respond to anything else you say in this, or likely any other thread. You go have a nice life, and I'll do what I can do to the same.
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Postby TexasOutlaw » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:19 am

SkaBob wrote:Addressing the post? Like I did on the first page, where I questioned his driving?

Look, we're done here. I'm not going to turn this into any more of a flame than it's become already, and you're not going to goad me into it. I'm not going to respond to anything else you say in this, or likely any other thread. You go have a nice life, and I'll do what I can do to the same.

You are right because I won't spend one minute of my free time with this B.S.; however, I'm at work now. You had the crew here in tears of laughter, so feel free to continue. I just had someone walk into the office and ask about this thread. Amazing! :D
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Blake_T » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:08 am

stop the pissing contest or i will.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby TannerBoyle » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:10 pm

After he threw the bottle you should have thrown a disc at him. I keep a Walmart DX Valk in the car with me just for situations like this. Just last week some guy tried to car-jack me. I side-flicked my Valk at him ala OddJob from "Goldfinger". Needless to say I made it home...he didn't.
Throwing seven different kinds of smoke since 2006.
Gramps and Cramps '08
TannerBoyle
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Star Wraith

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.