Beer of the month clubs

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Beer of the month clubs

Postby dgdave » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:19 pm

Is anyone a part of one these? Any good suggestions?

I want to do my own, but the wife wouldn't fancy that and I have absolutly no room. tiny tiny house.

mmmmm....beer.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby Donkeypuncher » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:00 pm

How much beer do they send? I'll have to check this out, it could be a great gift for a friend of mine.
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby dgdave » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:23 pm

depends on which one. I fornd one that sends 2 domestic mini brew 6 pack of around $18. you can find some that send up to about 4 or 5 six packs with domestic and international for around 35-40 a month. some include shipping also.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby Jaysus » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:26 pm

Micheal Jackson runs one through RealBeer.com the info can be found here: http://www.realbeer.com/retail/index.php (the clicking of a few links is required). It focuses on rare beers - I think the quantities are small enough that the wife would not mind.
Jaysus
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Barbikes » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:12 pm

My son gave me a three month membership to the "Microbrew of the Month" club for my birthday in March. It was pretty cool. I got a 12 pack a month. The 12 pack had four different offerings from various Microbreweries and I got three bottles of each offering.
I like trying new microbrews so I am pretty familiar with all the ones that are available in the pacific northwest (I'm in Seattle). I didn't get any beer that I had tried before. They were all from east of the mississippi. I assume that if you lived east of the Mississippi you would get brews from out west but I don't know that for a fact. It's probably not something that I would buy for myself because at $90 its kind of spendy. I certainly enjoyed drinking them though!!!
Barbikes
Tree Magnet

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.