the "wasnt he in..." game

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

the "wasnt he in..." game

Postby redspexxx » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:10 pm

im just curious if there is anyone out there who also does this:
me and my friends a while back started[at least we think we did] a little game going to annoy our girlfriends. whenever we are watching a movie, tv show, etc, we constanly miscredit actors with movies they were not in but someone who looks somewhat close to them is. or, misidentify the actor in the movie completly. or both. an example would help probably.

we recently sat down to watch poseidon on TV[not our decision], as some of you may or may not know, kurt russle is in poseidon. now, some could argue that kurt russle resembles patrick swayze. so you would say, "i didnt know patrick swayze was in this movie[talking about poseidon], i loved roadhouse!" for some reason this drives the female species into a frenzy of explinations about movies and casts. all the while we're laughing hysterically while they explain that patrick swayze was in ghose and dirty dancing. then we'll go into something like, "oh yea i know who you're talking about. patrick SWAYze, he was in backdraft and tombstone right?"
redspexxx
Fairway Surgeon

Re: the "wasnt he in..." game

Postby Hoey » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:31 pm

redspexxx wrote:me and my friends a while back started[at least we think we did] a game to annoy our girlfriends.

sounds likes russian roulette.
Throw discs, and forget about life for awhile...
Hoey
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: fuse

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.