folf frolf?

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious

Postby J-Man » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:40 pm

It actually dates back to the late 70's - hybrid of Frisbee+golf - all you young guys need to realize that before the smaller beveled edge discs we used stock Frisbees. The recommended model was the 141g; I prefered the Masters, it was 150 grams and had thumb grooves on the top and also on the bottom for your finger tips. Anyway, the term folf or frolf stems from throwing stock Frisbees to play disc golf. Yea, I'm old.
Team Oregon Ambassador@Large
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:24 am
Location: The Ard-galen


Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest