sirius / stero tech question

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Anakha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:23 pm

swel304 wrote:
what i mean is the alternator noise is coming in through the power. Once inside the sirius unit it bleeds to the audio, so I dont think the ground isolator between the audio ports would help.
It should work, thats what it is made for.

It isolates it before the signal goes to the receiver inputs, which is why it's in the audio line. :idea:
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Postby swel304 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:43 pm

funny, the moron at radio shack, where they sell that item and sirius, said there is nothing like that. :roll:
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby Anakha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:51 pm

Yeah, most of those guy/gals are tards, they once tried to tell me there is no such thing as a video signal converter, and I had one in my hand. :lol: Once in a while you'll get a good one though, and they aren't near as bad as the people at Best Buy... :P

Print the pic out in the link in the previous page to show them, and see what they say...
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon

Postby swel304 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:07 pm

i hate to admit it but i used to work at a radio shack. My boss was one of the tards of which you speak. He didnt know anything about 90% of the products other than what costs the most and what gives the most commision. I have to say it was kinda impressive to see him sell dish to someone who came in for rabbit ear antenna or a cellphone contract to someone who came in for a battery. Of course, he had to lie to do it... :lol:

swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Anakha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:33 pm

swel304 wrote:i hate to admit it but i used to work at a radio shack.
Ah, thats not a bad thing, I just think if you're selling something, you should know about it. I worked there also for some extra cash during the holiday season one year when work was slow, and had a blast, It was when the xmods rc's first came out, we set up a track using some old light covers and the hard plastic product banners. We had those little speedy bastards flying all over the place.:P Good times.
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon

Postby garublador » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:24 am

swel304 wrote:i hate to admit it but i used to work at a radio shack.

It could be worse, I used to work at Best Buy. ;)
garublador
Disc Whore

Postby swel304 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:00 am

i ended up addicted to the xmods when i was working there. I was getting the returned ones dirt cheap and combining them to make working ones. at one point i had like 8 of them. my friends and I would all get together, get drunk, and have races all night. It was a blast.

I added extra battery packs to my vette, it was so fast that if you did a little 180 spin all the tires would fly off the rims :lol:

swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.