car stereos

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

car stereos

Postby domromer » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:31 pm

I want to buy a new stereo for my car. It just needs to be basic but I want something with a mp3 jack. Where do you guys buy your stereos online?
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby Anakha » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:50 pm

I look for the cheapest prices. Any of the stores on this page are reputable. If you're looking to save the most money, e-bay, or sellers on forums.
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Postby some call me...tim? » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:09 am

Anytime I get car audio stuff, I usually go through Crutchfield whenever I get anything car audio related. They might not be the cheapest possible prices, but they're very reasonable, and pretty much everything they carry is a quality product. They've given me some of the best customer service I've gotten anywhere, so they earned my loyalty as a patron. The one tip I'd give for buying a new stereo...don't buy anything Sony!
some call me...tim?
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Roy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:32 am

Didn't you just post about totaling your car? Maybe you should wait on the stereo :P
Roy
Colonel Cleavage

Postby domromer » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:12 am

Thats the point, time for a new car. Stereos that come stock are always such crap.
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got

http://www.dustybootsphotography.com
domromer
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: JLS....Bitches!

Postby swel304 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:45 am

I got a boss deck about 6 months ago. I wanted something with mp3 / line in / thumbdrive. The boss costs alittle more than others with the features but has much better reviews. I like it but after just 6 months the faceplate has been possesed by demons. all the buttons do something other than what they are supposed to do, and the volume goes up no matter which way you turn the knob (or the volume goes down if you want it to go up :lol: ). good thing it came with a remote.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby Anakha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:30 am

What did the boss cost more than? Build quality on those things are terrible.You can get better for the price... :?
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.