i made some changes, what do you guys think??

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

i made some changes, what do you guys think??

Postby sublime113 » Sat May 31, 2008 2:35 pm

Hey thanks in advance for taking a look!!!

1. Stable Control Drivers
2 dx eagles, one newer

2. Distance Drivers
stary valkyrie

3. Understable Driver
FLX XL

4. Moderately Overstable Driver
esp surge

5. Very Overstable Driver
z predator

Mids:
esp first run wasp (less stable than regular production from what i hear)
elite z wasp (much more stable than my other wasp)
elite z buzz

Putters:
2 dx aviar
sublime113
Tree Magnet

Postby Bradley Walker » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:51 am

good.
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby sublime113 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:13 pm

would adding a teebird or gazelle cause overlap (curious because i have not tried either even though i hear so much about them)? I need to expand my selection of slower drivers because when i get home from college I get to play my home course which is way more technical than the Ohio State course which is all hyzer bombs.
sublime113
Tree Magnet

Postby JR » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:48 am

sublime113 wrote:would adding a teebird or gazelle cause overlap (curious because i have not tried either even though i hear so much about them)? I need to expand my selection of slower drivers because when i get home from college I get to play my home course which is way more technical than the Ohio State course which is all hyzer bombs.

If the Eagle is an X mold then that combined with the XL would probably work fine on tight technical courses with the XL getting more use in the tightest spots and the Eagle usable for longer not as tight throws. They probably can cover left, straight and right throws to most distances just fine. If the Eagle is L mold adding an X mold Eagle might diversify more to left turning throws. A Teebird will work but it overlaps some with Eagle X.

For ultimate straight line throws a Teebird will work better once broken in. Therefore a DX is good for getting to the best state and it's the longest plastic for Teebird too.

Gazelle overlaps with XL.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby jamsisjams » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:18 pm

I would think that your XL will eventually overlap with your Eagles, once they get beat up. Also, if you're not throwing Eagle-Xs, then you're wasting your time.
Tsunami-SOLF--JLS-Wasp-Buzzz--Wizard-Whitler

"Hit me with your wisdom, cow."
jamsisjams
1000 Rated Poster

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion