I was sitting in my basement recently, flipping through discs, and wondering what bag I would put together if I had infinite resources and could bend the rules of time and space (i.e., I could get back those favorite discs lost to ponds/thorns)...
Assume that you don't have to worry about losing any of these discs (you get a phone call every single time they are found), and they aren't going to wear past the point you have them perfect. You have to use this same bag in all weather conditions (wet/dry/windy/still/hot/cold/etc.), all courses, so make it perfect.
You get a bag with fourteen slots. What goes there?
1. Star Destroyer, baby-blue X-out 1st run, 167g, lightly beat
2. CFR Augusta06 Wraith, pink, 172g, medium beat
3. Special blend 11X KC Teebird, red, 153g, fresh
5. 11X KC Teebird, clear pink, 174g, fresh
4. 11X KC Teebird, swirly opaque yellow, 163g, medium beat
6. 1st Run CE Valkyrie, red, 174g, lightly beat
7. 2nd Run CE Valkyrie, transparent red, 175g, lightly beat
8. 2nd Run CE Firebird (FL mold), 175g, fresh
9. Early Pro Firebird (candy plastic), swirly opaque baby blue, 162g, fresh
10. Original San Marino Roc, orange, 180g, medium beat
11. Original Super Roc, 178g, white, medium beat
12. FLX Buzz, White, 172g, fresh
13. Gateway Wizard, old 'G' Stamp, medium stiff, teal, 172g, medium beat
14. Piranha, gummy plastic, magenta, 174g, well beat
ah, what a bag.
Flick long and prosper.
VP/Wizard | Roc/Buzz | Firebird | Teebird | Destroyer
Vibram Putter tester -- feel free to ask me any questions.