Cigars

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Fritz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:36 pm

www.stogiereview.com

That site has a ton of good info and cigar reviews. I know the 2 guys that run it personally and it's quality. Definately give it a look.

I assume a box of swisher etc.. is around 5$? Try considering this:

http://www.jrcigar.com/index.cfm?page=c ... emcode=MAM

10 packs of 8 for 45$
so 80 mini's which are fantastic, much much better quality then the swisher like brands. that's basically 4.50 a pack for 8.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby superq » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:18 pm

La aurora maduro...

Camacho liberty

Camacho SLR Maduro

1-3 for sure

It seems like there are a lot of cigar smokers on this site. What about trying to set up a cigar box swap, someone puts it together with 10-15 premium smokes send it to the next guy who takes one and leaves one then sends it on?
superq
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: FOCUS

Postby TexasOutlaw » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:53 pm

superq wrote:La aurora maduro...

Camacho liberty

Camacho SLR Maduro

1-3 for sure

It seems like there are a lot of cigar smokers on this site. What about trying to set up a cigar box swap, someone puts it together with 10-15 premium smokes send it to the next guy who takes one and leaves one then sends it on?

Hell yeah super! I smoked a La Madura (red one) maduro when I got Master's. Also, Camacho makes some of the best corojos I've ever had.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby TexasOutlaw » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:54 pm

Due to financial constraints, I've gone to smoking a pipe. See the new pipe thread. :D
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby superq » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:06 am

Ok so I am a Maduro man through and through... My buddy Doc brings me a gratis stogie to friday leagues with the catch that they are sans band and I have to smoke and review before I get to know what it is.

So a few weeks ago he brings me a stogie and I smoke it during the round until I can not hold it anymore literly the thing is about half inch long.

I tell him after the round it is one of the mildest maduros I have smoked and am begging to know what it was. Turns out it was an 8-5-8 and it was a natural wrapper not a Maduro at all, well the next week I had another one but this time it was the 8-5-8 Maduro and it was weak in comparison.

Bottom line if you have never had an 8-5-8 in the natural wrapper go get one smoke it and think thankfull thoughts in my direction.
superq
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: FOCUS

Postby TexasOutlaw » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:27 pm

I prefer maduros myself, but yes a nice connecticut or even corojo wrapper can be a delight to smoke.

I got to smoke a Romeo and Julieta Belicioso yesterday evening though I think I'm back to my pipe tonight.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Previous

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.