Not really critique... but...

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Not really critique... but...

Postby Solbo » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:42 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PGOQPf5_8

I am throwing at 51 seconds on that video.

Upshot with a roc, about 275' made the 20' for 3. Hit first available.
Solbo's Hodgepodge (trade list)

Hey that's ME! @ 51 Seconds...

**Nuke | Wraith | Orc | Force | River | Firebird | Q-Sent | Roc | Meteor | Stingray | Magnet**
Solbo
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Ching Stamped Roc

Postby Solbo » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:43 pm

oh yeah, im the guy in the orange shorts at the beginning too.. standing next to Timmmmay Walsh local long time pro up here in New England.

**Nuke | Wraith | Orc | Force | River | Firebird | Q-Sent | Roc | Meteor | Stingray | Magnet**
Solbo
Tree Magnet

Postby Craig Smolin » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:04 pm

Sean "The Prodigy" Jack???
The University of Michigan - "Hail to the Victors" - Class of '99
Drivers: TLs, Sidewinders, Wraiths
Mid-ranges: Shark, Meteor, Buzzz, Wasp
Putters: Wizards
Craig Smolin
Tree Magnet

Postby Fullbag » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 am

Sorry about the off topic, but I just played with Juho yesterday and he was telling me how great the Pokerpalooza was and how he was almost able to take the win. Too bad he couldn't make the putt. He is a way better golfer than me but I was able to beat him yesterday on our weekly. Guess he hadn't got over the loss yet. ;) I'm really looking forward to what he can do when he finally starts concentrating on dg instead of ultimate (in which he represented Team Finland in the WC). He'll be back in the US for the USDGC btw.
Fullbag
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: KC Pro Aviar

Postby Solbo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Fullbag wrote:Sorry about the off topic, but I just played with Juho yesterday and he was telling me how great the Pokerpalooza was and how he was almost able to take the win. Too bad he couldn't make the putt. He is a way better golfer than me but I was able to beat him yesterday on our weekly. Guess he hadn't got over the loss yet. ;) I'm really looking forward to what he can do when he finally starts concentrating on dg instead of ultimate (in which he represented Team Finland in the WC). He'll be back in the US for the USDGC btw.

Juho is a great golfer, he beat my best friend by one shot. He's been over here for 3 years now in the summers so he should know the course well, but he is a solid player. Mike Dussault was once a 999 rated player, he won the tourney... good luck to Juho in the USDGC this year, hes a good guy.

Solbo
Tree Magnet

Postby Solbo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:53 pm

Craig Smolin wrote:Sean "The Prodigy" Jack???

Yeah Craig.

Lets see.

AM 2 when he started playing for the first time about 4 months ago.. started learing from grgr. Cashed at Vibram. Won a couple AM 1 events. Won a couple AM 2 events before that...

def. the "prodigy"

Solbo
Tree Magnet

Return to Video Critique