Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby zealot » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:44 pm

the exchange has sega games for cheap
zealot
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Pro Rhyno

Postby Glock23 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:02 pm

I checked and they didn't. They only carry the old nintendo stuff. Which one did you see that had them? Still looking for some decent sports games.
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~ Hunter Thompson
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Live near Ohio and need a new or used car? Send me a PM!
Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beaver

Postby jgarcia9102 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:31 pm

Thatdirtykid wrote: want golden eye though, even though it got alot harder once halo came out ;-)

wow, that is so true! i used to be able to litterally run circles around the people i played against, now i walk around like im having a seasure. i dont even bother trying to side step any more....
jgarcia9102
Tree Magnet

Postby Glock23 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:05 pm

I just got my 64 back from a friend tonight. Forgot I had some great games. Goldeneye, perfect dark, mario cart, smash brothers, it is going to be a good night! :lol: Goldeneye was the main game we played growing up, the stack with rockets has to be one of the greatest multiplayer setups ever!
Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~ Hunter Thompson
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Thatdirtykid » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:05 pm

Glock23 wrote:I just got my 64 back from a friend tonight. Forgot I had some great games. Goldeneye, perfect dark, mario cart, smash brothers, it is going to be a good night! :lol: Goldeneye was the main game we played growing up, the stack with rockets has to be one of the greatest multiplayer setups ever!

I played a bit of 64 (especially golden eye) too, except in golden eye I love d proxy mines, there really isnt much like that in the current first person shooters, there were trip mines in the newer bond game (not newest) but that wasnt the same, anyone will see a lazer on the wall.
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby jgarcia9102 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:34 pm

No one would play me with proxy mines in the stack. i was just too good with them back in the day, so it wasnt any fun. i still think i could kick some major ass with those, but the second i need to finght some one close range the halo controlls take over and im stuck running in the corner with my gun in the sky. lol.

#1 - Proxy in the stack or library
#2 - rockets in the temple
jgarcia9102
Tree Magnet

Postby Thatdirtykid » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:53 pm

I think the only problem w/ proxies was people who would put them in starting places, so you die, appear and die, and die, it took some of the fun out of it
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Postby jgarcia9102 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:56 am

i used to put them everywhere and then i would usually leave one zig zag path free. and intentionally putting them in starting places is definatly lame...
jgarcia9102
Tree Magnet

Postby Glock23 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:02 am

Using remote mines is fun too. The best thing is to throw them and detonate them in the air. I also like lasers in the temple, and proxy mines in the complex.
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Postby smpen45 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:44 pm

If your looking, for a sweet multiplayer game, go for Turok: Rage wars. Its all multiplayer, even the one player is in that format. You choose your own charecter and their weapons, and look for ammo on the map. It is one of the few N64 games with bots, and although there are only four game modes, you can make up all sorts of games yourself.
smpen45
Noob

Postby Glock23 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:51 pm

I will have to check that out. I always liked perfect dark's multiplayer with bots too.
04 Honda Superhawk 996

Glock23
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Thatdirtykid » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:57 pm

smpen45 wrote:If your looking, for a sweet multiplayer game, go for Turok: Rage wars. Its all multiplayer, even the one player is in that format. You choose your own charecter and their weapons, and look for ammo on the map. It is one of the few N64 games with bots, and although there are only four game modes, you can make up all sorts of games yourself.

Thats the dinosaur one isnt it? lol, I dont know what was up, but I never could get into that one (my friends and I rented it (when it was new), and ended up playing golden eye anyways)
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Postby MR. WICK » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:14 am

No one will play golden eye against me anymore. I have all of the starting positions memorized so if I kill you before you're able to get a good gun your already dead again. Perfect dark too. I however really suck at the single player game.
MR. WICK
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: the one in my hand

Postby Solty » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:17 am

Mario Kart 64 is a great Multiplayer game.....gotta love it!
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby MR. WICK » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:20 am

Mario cart ... another clasic. Wario stadium is my favorite track. Have you played it for the game cube?
MR. WICK
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: the one in my hand

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.