Disc Golf Talk
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
Ever had a disc warp becasue it was too cold? I did this weekend when I played at Cottonmill in Kearny Nebraska. Champ Rhyno, Hit a Tree, When I got to the disc it was warped. Any idea on how ot get this disc back into it's correct shape?
- Naturally Athletic
- Posts: 4675
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
- Location: Fruita, CO
- Favorite Disc: QMS
champions are very hard nearly impossible to get back to its original shape from my expirience
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:06 pm
to do it legally you'll have to wait till summer.
find a hot sidewalk or asphalt and set a heavy book on top of it for a few hours.
- Super Sekret Technique Jedi
- Posts: 5824
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:44 am
- Location: Minneapolis
Champion are hard to fix. One thing I do is put them on the dash board of your truck with a phone book on top of them.
- 1000 Rated Poster
- Posts: 1291
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:45 pm
- Location: south Texas
1. turn upside down
2. fill with water
3. put in microwave
4. cook on high for 8 minutes
5. have a beer
6. remove from microwave (careful)
7. turn rightside up, remove water
8. let cool between a flat surface and a weighty object
9. have another beer.
10. repeat if necassary.
Do not resist chances. . . and there will be one less thing you cannot do -ACG
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:49 am
- Location: Mason City, IA
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Planeman93 and 2 guests