humidor + 8 cigars for $20 shipped - Good Till 1/31/09

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: humidor + 8 cigars for $20 shipped - Good Till 1/31/09

Postby Fritz » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:53 am

ferretdance03 wrote:
mikesolt wrote:5 Vegas Miami torpedo
Rocky Patel Vintage (1990s are incredible)
Gurkha Regents

i got one of each :)....plus some other goodies :)

Hmmm. I've had the Rocky Patel, don't remember the year. I've had neither of the others. :(

My personal favorites tend to be anything from Drew Estate. Mainstays are Kuba Kuba, Blondie, White Rabbit and Jucy Lucy. Also a fan of CAO and Romeo Y Julieta,

The CAO Cameroon are KILLER! My favorite Cuban is a Roman y Julieta, my favorite Romeo non-cuban is the No. 4 Cedro.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Solty » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Gents,...

i cant stand the drew estates.....i cannot bear the taste of the ACIDs anymore. Not a fan.

On that note, I spent 2 hrs after work at Cigars International enjoying a Perdomo Reserve 10 Year Champagne Cigar. It was delicious and it completed the Crown Royal Special Reserve we were also sipping :)

Bunch o yuppies we are..LOL
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby Fritz » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:09 pm

mikesolt wrote:Gents,...

i cant stand the drew estates.....i cannot bear the taste of the ACIDs anymore. Not a fan.

On that note, I spent 2 hrs after work at Cigars International enjoying a Perdomo Reserve 10 Year Champagne Cigar. It was delicious and it completed the Crown Royal Special Reserve we were also sipping :)

Bunch o yuppies we are..LOL

Damn, I'm jealous. Guess I'll have to bust out one of my Romeo y Julieta Cubans and a nice glass of wine. :P
FRITZ
Team Millennium
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby ferretdance03 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:24 pm

mikesolt wrote:...i cant stand the drew estates.....i cannot bear the taste of the ACIDs anymore. Not a fan...

I don't even know you anymore. Image
ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Postby jeremy » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:19 pm

My wife loves Drew Estates she collects the boxes, and always has a few Kuba Kuba's, or Wafes in her humidor. I mainly keep Perdomo's, Montecristo Platinums, Fuente Gran Reserves, CAO CX2's and MX2's, Gurkha Grand Reserves, Nubs, Olivias, Rocky Patel's, and Romeo y Julieta's in my humidor. My humidor holds 100 and have about 60 in there and my wife's holds 25 and has about 8 in there. Just got one of the Perdomo Habano Corojo's out gonna sit on the porch and enjoy the evening with the pooch. It's funny we don't smoke cigarettes, but do have cigars every once in a while. I try once a week depending on the weather.
jeremy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: 178gr Comet

Postby Solty » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:27 pm

jeremy wrote:My wife loves Drew Estates she collects the boxes, and always has a few Kuba Kuba's, or Wafes in her humidor. I mainly keep Perdomo's, Montecristo Platinums, Fuente Gran Reserves, CAO CX2's and MX2's, Gurkha Grand Reserves, Nubs, Olivias, Rocky Patel's, and Romeo y Julieta's in my humidor. My humidor holds 100 and have about 60 in there and my wife's holds 25 and has about 8 in there. Just got one of the Perdomo Habano Corojo's out gonna sit on the porch and enjoy the evening with the pooch. It's funny we don't smoke cigarettes, but do have cigars every once in a while. I try once a week depending on the weather.

i like yer style....
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby Donkeypuncher » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:02 pm

I jumped on that one just in time. I love trying new cigars and I need a cheap humidor, perfect timing. I'm sick of smoking cubans anyway, they aren't that great to be honest.
200, and 40 dollars......a worth a puddin'
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Fritz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Got mine yesterday. It's pretty kewl. Dislike the smile face on the top, kinda clashes with the really kewl mural of cigar bands, but other then that nice little 25 cigar humidor.

Edit: Good selection of gars too, only one I dont' care for is the Indian Tabac Maduro.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Previous

Return to Garage Sale