How many time

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

How many time

Postby Sanenukka » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:35 am

Hi all,

How many time you spend on visitings of forums? :)
For me the forums are my life.
And for you?
Sanenukka

Postby roadkill » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:14 pm

Unfortunately I admit I spend quite a bit of time on forums.

I've been injured for 18 months now and I can only play about 1 round a week and even then it's with lots of accessories, medication and caution. Therefore I get my fix in front of a screen instead of in front of a basket.

I bounce between four different disc golf forums. Occassionally I peruse a few juggling sites and watch a lot of videos (disc golf, juggling, comedy and magic) on you tube and google. There's some great footage of european events out there on courses that are spectacular with long open bombs accross valleys. (Yes, I currently have no life)

I've been playing over 20 years and I like to think I've learned a lot about the game over those years but physically it's been hard to compete on the level I'd like to consistently lately. My player rating has dropped almost 20 points because I've entered a number of tournaments when I'm only 65% physically and never practice anymore. Most of my playing buds are rated right around 1000 and I've fallen back because of lack of power and practice (still have good short game though).
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

Postby Thatdirtykid » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:54 pm

too much, but I dont mind. Not this weekend, buisy w/ my tourney, staying w/ friends. Wish me luck 5 stokes off the lead going into a course that anything can happen!
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:27 pm

I spend too much time as well. I figure if I can't be playing disc golf, I should be discussing it.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.