Where To Buy Discs

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby IowaDiscGolf » Wed May 14, 2008 11:09 pm

schla104 wrote:I'd just like to mention how displeased I was with GottaGoGottaThrow. I went into the store with a friend and it just so happened that Blake was working and I asked him about the short-arm putt. He started demonstrating and it was extremely helpful. There was no one in the store and we weren't really bothering anyone when the older gentleman(Manager/Owner maybe? whoever he is, I've been in there enough that I know he recognizes me but never makes an effort to go out of his way to help me or even say hi). scolded us and made a big deal out of nothing really. I felt like I was being scolded like a child who had broke something. Then he happened to make a comment like well unless you are testing the baskets because you want to buy one. I have already spent a few hundred $$ in his store and already purchased a portable from him and he yells at me like a small child!?!?! The best part about going there was that whenever Blake was there, not only would you get the disc you need, but you would always learn something to improve your game. There is nothing better than that and if you get service like that, why go anywhere else. Why discourage your employees from providing a quality experience? I will not be returning there or spreading the word about them any longer. My friend was equally as shocked and pissed off. [/i]

Scolded you...for having an employee demonstrate putting? Hmm. Sounds...unreal.
IowaDiscGolf
2008 DGR Donator

Postby 7771 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:20 am

We just got Petes collection of vintage and collectable disc online at www.DGTPlayers.com

Please check it out and feel free to use the forum to ask any questions about the disc or prices.

Thanks
Noob

Postby dgdave » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:05 pm

I just had a Great transaction with Clearwater Disc Golf Score. I ordered some discs on Friday, a holiday, and I had the discs Monday morning. 3 magnets for 23 shipped priority. My head spun!!!
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby dgdave » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:43 am

I've said this many times, but I can't say it enough

Dynamic Discs is absolutly amazing. I asked for some custom dyed discs on tuesday and I had them on friday. He also added a bunch of schwag and he didn't charge for the dye work! Jeremy rocs!
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Postby RoomTenONine » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:06 am

cquinn17 wrote:I can't believe its only been mentioned twice, but http://www.discgolfcenter.com is my favorite online disc retailer.
They let you pick exact weight and colr and have the cheapest prices of anywhere, AND free shipping. What more could you ask for?

My favorite place to order from. Great bunch of folks and being able to pick from exact inventory in terms of weight and color is awesome.
RoomTenONine
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Sanny Q-Sentinel

getyourfrolfon.com

Postby mzuleger » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:24 pm

www.getyourfrolfon.com has he best prices I've seen and Rob is great to work with.
mzuleger
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: I have issues.

Re: Where To Buy Discs

Postby Channel Z » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:12 pm

www.DiscGolfFlyMart.com

Chicago area local pick up...

:roll:
Channel Z
Noob

Favorite Disc: 1st Run Buzzz

Postby edrift101 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Initially, I was buying all my discs from Sports Authority - they overcharge and only carry Innova (very limited selection, mostly DX plastic). Then I drove by Fairway Flyerz in St. Paul, Minnesota and I haven't gone anywhere else since then. Great prices, huge selection and a very knowledgeable staff!

Here's a link: http://fairwayflyerz.com/thebasket/
edrift101
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Star TeeBird

Postby peppermack » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:05 pm

I have bought a ton of disc from Dynamic Discs and have always been super happy with the price...shipping is always super fast, they always seem to be the first to have the news discs which is always nice...they are like a week ahead of everyone else. I just bough a organic and E. voodoo from them and they got here in two days...which for the ridiculously small town I live in is like they got beamed here.
S PD, Firebird, KC Pro/Champ Gazelle, Buzz, Rhyno, ESP Drone, Ion
peppermack
aint no salt in my game!

Favorite Disc: Ion

Dog Leg Discs (Denver, CO)

Postby CLouisH » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:24 pm

If you're looking to buy some new plastic, please consider shopping at Dog Leg Discs in Colorado. We carry everything you need, everything you want and everything else too! Check us out at www.doglegdiscs.com! Our online store is days away from being launched. Also, give us a call at (720)748-2119 and we'll work with you to get the right disc in your bag. Thanks

Tim Jadowski
Dave Lancaster
Calvin Hunsinger
THROW DGA!
CLouisH
Noob

Favorite Disc: Squall!!

Postby Jwt4412 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:28 am

If you are looking for CFR Molds and Plastics - I am pretty sure we got you covered in the SDGC Pro Shop - www.discgolfclub.org/proshop

Don't forget your 10% discount code of DGR at checkout... the discount is good on most items - there are a few exceptions.
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby gratefuldisc » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:10 pm

where is a good place to find discmania? I want to try out a PD and CD but can't find them...
The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter, either side of the hill. -Robert Hunter

Boss, Predator, OLF, OLS, JLS, QMS, Sentinel, Warlock
gratefuldisc
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: JLS

Postby dgdave » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Discgolfvalues.com
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Postby DaPats » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:11 am

Just bought 2 first run destoyers from Final 9 - www.final9.com this week and have to say what a great retailer. Very fast. West coast to east coast in 3 days. Two thumbs up to Final9.
Wizard-Glow Avair-Roc-Cyclone-T-Bird-Wraith
DaPats
Tree Magnet

Postby gratefuldisc » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:14 pm

dgdave wrote:Discgolfvalues.com

thanks 8)
The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter, either side of the hill. -Robert Hunter

Boss, Predator, OLF, OLS, JLS, QMS, Sentinel, Warlock
gratefuldisc
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: JLS

PreviousNext

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade