Superfeet Insoles

Clothing for Disc Golfers, Shoes, Socks, Shirts, Hats etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Superfeet Insoles

Postby Jaysus » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:02 am

Luke wrote:Walk inside, take boots/hat off, put birks/robe on. Drink away the rest of the night.

I like your style!

P.S. ever try to play in the boots? I bet that would be hard.
Jaysus
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Luke » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh God, that would be terrible. I just wear beat up Nikes.

And that style has been passed on from generation to generation. It's pretty awesome. Wake up at 5. Eat a hearty breakfast that someone woke up at four to make. Work til two. Drink til nine. Pass out. Repeat.
Luke
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby Jesse B 707 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 pm

I picked up a pair of the black Superfeet DMP today (the ones with memory foam) and stepping up to these from the regular blue ones makes the non DMP ones feel like stock shoe insoles. THE DMP ONES ARE AMAZING!
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby RoomTenONine » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:I picked up a pair of the black Superfeet DMP today (the ones with memory foam) and stepping up to these from the regular blue ones makes the non DMP ones feel like stock shoe insoles. THE DMP ONES ARE AMAZING!

Those things are almost 2x the cost of the blue or greens. Are they really that much better?
RoomTenONine
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Sanny Q-Sentinel

Postby Jesse B 707 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 am

RoomTenONine wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:I picked up a pair of the black Superfeet DMP today (the ones with memory foam) and stepping up to these from the regular blue ones makes the non DMP ones feel like stock shoe insoles. THE DMP ONES ARE AMAZING!

Those things are almost 2x the cost of the blue or greens. Are they really that much better?

YES
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Postby RoomTenONine » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:48 am

Jesse B 707 wrote:
RoomTenONine wrote:

YES

I'm loving your 1 word responses these days.
RoomTenONine
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Jesse B 707 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:04 am

RoomTenONine wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:
RoomTenONine wrote:

YES

well i could go into a rant about how perfectly they molded to my feet or that the padding from the foam feels like walking on air but i figured id take a minimalist approach
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Postby RoomTenONine » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:44 am

Jesse B 707 wrote:
RoomTenONine wrote:
Jesse B 707 wrote:
RoomTenONine wrote:

YES

well i could go into a rant about how perfectly they molded to my feet or that the padding from the foam feels like walking on air but i figured id take a minimalist approach

Some time less is less and more is more.

BTW, has anyone tried the new Dr. Scholl's "custom" orthotics? You can go to the pharmacy and they have a kiosk where you stand on this pad and lean. It measures your arches, pressure areas and whether you pronate or not. It then recommends one of their $50 custom inserts. I picked up a pair and they ROCK. They are much better than the Superfeet I snagged. Although I'd assume they aren't as good as a full "prescription" custom, they do seem a bit closer to that than the regular blue or green Superfeet.
RoomTenONine
Fairway Surgeon

Previous

Return to Disc Golf Body Gear