Disc Golf Review Mini Sets Available

Official Announcements about the DGR site

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Disc Golf Review Mini Sets Available

Postby Blake_T » Fri May 08, 2009 2:39 am

yes, a portion of the minis went to DGR in a lump sum when they were run (the first 100 sold out, but the 2nd run of 50 still have about half left).

basically, how well these move may determine the likeliness of more DGR merch.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby Leopard » Fri May 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Blake_T wrote:basically, how well these move may determine the likeliness of more DGR merch.

and believe me, y'all will want the "more DGR merch" that i've proposed to Blake and Furthur 8)
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby black udder » Fri May 08, 2009 5:44 pm

The DGR merchandise could be pimped a little more at the site, too. "Help support DGR" etc. on the front page maybe? With such a great artist as Zam willing to help out, it's hard to imagine DGR merchandise that lots of folks wouldn't like to have (in whatever form). His tournament stamps are just killer.

Heck, so many of us throw wizards, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the TD's and Zam couldn't put together a DGR fund raising stamp - maybe not as highly priced as the typical CFRs, cheap enough that folks would get several to keep. I know that I loved the glow wizards with the Mukwanaghoul stamp. I get attention from those all the time. A kick ass DGR stamp on a wizard would be used by many and be attractive to just pick up and throw, regardless of if they use the forum.

Perhaps Dave @ Gateway would be willing to comp the stamp cost and the TD could get bulk pricing. Just wild thinking...
black udder
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: The one in my hand

Postby Leopard » Fri May 08, 2009 6:20 pm

oh, the wild reality is possibly more awesome than the wild thinking!
not only would you guys LOVE the things that i'm trying to make happen, but i think it would be a great financial support for Blake's site, and maybe even buy him some sandwiches and guitar strings.

:D
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby Blake_T » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 pm

another batch of minis was completed a couple of weeks ago with new colors available.

same coupons apply.

coupon codes for gotta go gotta throw (put in the comments section):
GGGT-BT = $2 off orders over $25 (not including shipping)
DGR2 = $2 off orders where you buy at least 1 DGR mini set and spend $25+ on other merch.
DGR5 = $5 off orders where you buy at least 1 DGR mini set and spend $50+ on other merch.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby jnecessary » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:08 pm

black udder wrote: I know that I loved the glow wizards with the Mukwanaghoul stamp. I get attention from those all the time. A kick ass DGR stamp on a wizard would be used by many and be attractive to just pick up and throw, regardless of if they use the forum.

Perhaps Dave @ Gateway would be willing to comp the stamp cost and the TD could get bulk pricing. Just wild thinking...

If the price point was right I would be likely to pick up 5-10, leaning towards 10 DGR Wizards, especially if you got them in a plastic that resembled the ones BU is referring to. I need a practice set/back up stock of Wizards.
--Current bag: Yeti, Roc, Teebird, Firebird, RoadRunner, Wraith, Force, Nuke...
--My PDGA--My Trade List
grodney (IOWADG.COM) wrote:There are no righty holes, no lefty holes, no hyzer holes, no anhyzer holes. There is only skill and lack of skill.
jnecessary
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby inthedrift » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm

DGR Wizards = YES!
inthedrift
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird

Postby death by hyzer » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:58 pm

just got my mini in yesterday. these things are pretty sweet. wish i would have noticed the coupon code :cry:
Magnet-Buzzz-Drone-Teebird-Destroyer-Firebird
death by hyzer
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Innova Dragon

Previous

Return to Disc Golf Review Official Announcements