Cedar Hill, TX?

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Cedar Hill, TX?

Postby Hatcher23 » Tue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

My home course is in Cedar Hill, Tx. Coyote and Beaver are two of my favorite courses around. Does anyone else play out there? I would love to meet up with some new people to play. Let me know!
Hatcher23
Noob

Favorite Disc: SE RHYNO!!!

Re: Cedar Hill, TX?

Postby Hatcher23 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 am

Anyone?
Hatcher23
Noob

Postby Blink » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Hah good luck getting a hold of active DFW golfers on here, I'm the solo DGR representative at most tourneys around here.

I play out there, but only once every few months lately it seems like. I'm next to veterans, and usually end up at crowley, zboaz, or hemphill before my friends wanna take the drive to cedar hill. I've been meaning to get out there for the cedar hill mini on saturdays though. During the summer I could probably make it out there more. Wooded courses win in the Texas summer...
Zone/RhynoAviarRocWhippet/DroneTeebirdFirebirdRoadrunnerDestroyerXcaliberBoss/NukeKatana

I throw Terminators when nobody looks.
Blink
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Champ Archangel

Postby RustyP » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Lorch Park was my home course before I moved a few years ago. I'm planning on playing the 3pm Saturday mini as often as possible...probably won't make it out much during the week, as its about an hour drive from where I live now.
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Donkeypuncher » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:53 pm

I've wanted to play those courses for a while now, just haven't made it down there yet. One of them is supposed to be the best course in north texas, the longer one I believe.
200, and 40 dollars......a worth a puddin'
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Postby RustyP » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Maybe we could pick a day and all meet up for a round. I'm unemployed at the moment, so any day is fine for me :D :) :(

I played the Coyote course with my girlfriend earlier today...the grass had just been mowed and the course was looking great!
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Hatcher23 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:39 pm

That would be cool...just need to know when cause i work all day for the next two weeks.
Hatcher23
Noob

Postby Blink » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:38 pm

I can get up there during the week, but I work at 5pm mon-fri so it would have to be around noon or earlier. Crowley tourney this weekend otherwise, I might get scooter to show me that mean grenade shot again. That's one shot I just can't get.
Zone/RhynoAviarRocWhippet/DroneTeebirdFirebirdRoadrunnerDestroyerXcaliberBoss/NukeKatana

I throw Terminators when nobody looks.
Blink
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Champ Archangel

Postby Donkeypuncher » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Add me to the unemployed willing to play list, my schedule is pretty open.
200, and 40 dollars......a worth a puddin'
Donkeypuncher
1000 Rated Poster

Return to Courses