The Office

Non-Disc Golf Stuff

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

The Office

Postby Solty » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:52 pm

The Office is by far the best comedy on nitetime television. Any comments?
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Postby garublador » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:14 am

The Office has been getting better and better. I thought the first season was a little shaky, but it's solid now. Personally, I'd have a hard time saying that it's the best comedy at the moment, but it's way up there.

I think John C. McGinley (who wasn't even nominated) deserved the Golden Globe more than Carrel (sp?) but I don' t think that him winning it was too out of line. Steve is just a little too over the top for me. Zach Braff can be the same way, but he can also do the really dramatic scenes that Steve C. hasn't been given in The Office.

I've been back and forth on what I think of this season of Scrubs. I think the previous seasons of Scrubs have been excellent, though. Arrested Development is really good, too. It's too bad it looks like Fox will cancel it.
garublador
Disc Whore

Postby Weebl » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:32 pm

Just watch, Cartoon network will probably buy the rights, show re-runs for a year or 2, then it will go back into production.
Weebl
1000 Rated Poster

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:10 am

I don't find it all that funny. I watch it because it's after Earl. Perhaps I need more experience in an office setting to appreciate it. I do think it has great character development though.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby spitfire » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:56 am

the office is my favorite comedy right behind seinfeld. plus its cool that it's suppose to take place an hour from where i live.
spitfire
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: pro wraith

Postby TexasOutlaw » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:52 pm

I still don't like it, and I've watched every episode. It has good acting though.
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Return to Off-Topic, Miscellaneous, etc.