Do you have a beat to hell champ/z disc?

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Do you have a beat to hell champ/z disc?

Postby Granduter » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:04 am

My dog loves frisbees, she got ahold of my z-xs today and after I got it back i noticed it really wasn't torn up from her carrying it around in her mouth. Dx doesn't last more than an hour. Anything anyone has in champ or z that they would be willing to part with on the cheap would be great. The more beat, undesirable the better, that way I won't feel so bad when it is really done.

If you are interested in trades somebody just gave me a white 172g Cobra dx, I also have cash.

Thanks guys
Granduter
Tree Magnet

Postby Eric O » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:07 am

I dont have a disc for you but I like your plan. The champ Coyote I never took a liking to is now the favorite toy of my gf's golden retriever puppy. :)
Eric O
1000 Rated Poster

Postby redspexxx » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:20 am

i found an old champ orc in a lake and used it as a fetch toy after the dog worked over a dx leopard pretty good. the dog really likes to chase rollers.
redspexxx
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Eric O » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:30 am

redspexxx wrote:the dog really likes to chase rollers.
heh. I've seen a few dogs out on the course that are indifferent to the discs until they see them roll.
Eric O
1000 Rated Poster

Postby jmammo » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:17 pm

I saw a guy on the course this weekend and he had his dogs trained to follow the disc. So if he threw a bad shot he would follow the dog to the disc. I thought it was pretty cool, I want to teach my sister's dog to do that.
Jack
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Too weird to live, to rare to die

You are my one and only Chicagooo
To dream in RED, to dream in WHITE
For you we all shout into the night
jmammo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby cmrichar » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:50 pm

My cousin had a DX Coyote he never used that their lab chewed up in a matter of minutes. Then the lawn mower found it...
cmrichar
Tree Magnet

Postby swel304 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:43 pm

I saw a guy on the course this weekend and he had his dogs trained to follow the disc. So if he threw a bad shot he would follow the dog to the disc. I thought it was pretty cool, I want to teach my sister's dog to do that.
Jack

there was a guy that played on our course for a long time that had a dog (lab I think) that was trained to find the disc and point it out for you (if you told him to find it). he would not mess with discs unless told to do so. he would also (gently) return it to you if you said "bring it to me" on a shot you didnt feel like getting yourself :lol: the dog seemed to really enjoy being a part of the game too, everyone loved him because it was impossible to lose a disc with him around. I bet a good dog trainer that could teach dogs that stuff could clean up selling dogs to disc golfers :lol: just train him to the commands and be ok with a golf bag strapped to his back, I know I would want one.

I also knew a woman with a golden retriever that could open the fridge, grab a can, close the door, and bring it to you. he even knew the difference between beer and pepsi! (I think that was mostly because they kept beer on one shelf and pepsi on another but still very cool)[/quote]
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby Granduter » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:01 pm

It was nice having my dog chase the discs, most of the time you could yell and she wouldn't pick up a disc but if she didn't hear you then the disc was her's and she would faithfully retrieve it. Worked great for the one i threw off the top of a hill and it just never came back.
Granduter
Tree Magnet

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade